Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bigDfox33

X2 Watford Tickets Wanted

X2 Adult tickets wanted for the Watford home game, there are only singles left on LCFC Direct and me & the wife wanted to sit together

Any spare tickets together please inbox me, I am willing to upgrade any child tickets to adult if needed

3 hours ago, Lodgefox said:

Long shot I know , but I am looking for 3 tickets together for the Watford home match , if anyone can help just PM me and I will sort it out with you.

You should of started your own thread instead of trying to steal tickets off other people!

X2  LEICESTER V WATFORD TICKETS WANTED, MUST BE SEATED TOGETHER, CAN UPGRADE CHILD SEATS IF NEEDS BE!

On ‎26‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 18:34, bigDfox33 said:

You should of started your own thread instead of trying to steal tickets off other people!

X2  LEICESTER V WATFORD TICKETS WANTED, MUST BE SEATED TOGETHER, CAN UPGRADE CHILD SEATS IF NEEDS BE!

Sorry, my mistake

48 minutes ago, bigDfox33 said:

x2 WATFORD TICKETS STILL WANTED!!

CASH WAITING!!!

INBOX ME TO AVOID THE VULTURES WHO CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO SET THERE OWN THREAD UP!

THANKS!! 

I am interested mate, how much are they going for?

Archived