Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bats8711

Fan from US Interested in Going to WHU

Hi all - I live in the US and will be taking a trip to Morocco from 17th thru 24th.  I was thinking of flying back through London on the 24th and going to the West Ham game.

From what I can tell tickets in the away section are officially allotted through the club and only open to season ticket holders?  Is there any way I can get a ticket in the visiting section?

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Bats8711 said:

Hi all - I live in the US and will be taking a trip to Morocco from 17th thru 24th.  I was thinking of flying back through London on the 24th and going to the West Ham game.

From what I can tell tickets in the away section are officially allotted through the club and only open to season ticket holders?  Is there any way I can get a ticket in the visiting section?

Thanks!

Hello,

Tickets are currently on sale to STH with away purchase history and will be until tomorrow, at which point they go on sale to all STH. There will most likely be tickets left after this so it is likely that a further date will be announced to sell to all fox members. If there are any left after this it will go to general sale. Depends if you want to take the risk but I think this will go to general sale although I believe someone will more than likely help you out with a ticket.

9 hours ago, Bats8711 said:

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Drew Peacock said:

For 1 game this season and a game that is going to general sale 100%? 

For £20 he becomes a member, can buy tickets legit, gets ipad case badge and scarf, gets info from the club for any future games he could go to, so Yes.

30 minutes ago, red5 said:

For £20 he becomes a member, can buy tickets legit, gets ipad case badge and scarf, gets info from the club for any future games he could go to, so Yes.

I think you need to look at how our membership works now mate lol  to my knowledge it's sixty quid and guarantees nothing.

And he's from the other side of the Atlantic.

if he's going to this on game a membership is an utter waste of money.

2 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I think you need to look at how our membership works now mate lol  to my knowledge it's sixty quid and guarantees nothing.

And he's from the other side of the Atlantic.

if he's going to this on game a membership is an utter waste of money.

Nope, I'm fully aware how much membership is that's why I posted it.

1 hour ago, red5 said:

A guy just asks politely about a ticket for what is presumably a one off game. If you don't know how the system works it is incredibly complicated.

If no one on here offers a priority reference, he is still more than likely in with a good chance of getting one without the need to buy a pointless membership.

@Bats8711 I'll send you a message about getting a ticket on general sale later tonight. In the meantime if someone offers a reference to get a ticket, all good. 

thanks all for your replies.  ya from what I can tell you need to be member / STH to get access to official allotment which isn't ideal for me.  I'd love to just be able to get a single ticket to this one game.  It's complicating matters because I need to confirm this before I book my flights (don't want to book travel back from Morocco thru London unless I know I have a ticket!)

I've gotten a couple PM's about potentially being able to purchase directly from fan.  Obviously I'm going to trust people on here but is reselling tickets technically allowed?  Any way I can know that a ticket I'm purchasing from another supporter is legitimate?  Would I get this ticket mailed to me, would it be a pdf that is emailed and I print out?

thanks again so much for your help everybody!  really hoping this works out

EDIT: I just booked my flight and will be in London 24th for the game!  Hoping somebody here can help me out.  Thanks so much for the replies and messages so far!

6 hours ago, red5 said:

Omg your talking about that god awful international shit aren't you, ? Sorry.

Im guessing you don't actually know how it works though as he's better off saving his £20 avoiding the complications, a ballet and just getting a ticket off here.

4 hours ago, Bats8711 said:

thanks all for your replies.  ya from what I can tell you need to be member / STH to get access to official allotment which isn't ideal for me.  I'd love to just be able to get a single ticket to this one game.  It's complicating matters because I need to confirm this before I book my flights (don't want to book travel back from Morocco thru London unless I know I have a ticket!)

I've gotten a couple PM's about potentially being able to purchase directly from fan.  Obviously I'm going to trust people on here but is reselling tickets technically allowed?  Any way I can know that a ticket I'm purchasing from another supporter is legitimate?  Would I get this ticket mailed to me, would it be a pdf that is emailed and I print out?

thanks again so much for your help everybody!  really hoping this works out

EDIT: I just booked my flight and will be in London 24th for the game!  Hoping somebody here can help me out.  Thanks so much for the replies and messages so far!

Youll have few problems witn people off here. Whether  it's technically allowed or not is a grey area but we do it week in week out.

im assuming the pms, or at least one of them, will be from a group of fans who are going and one can't make it but will happily sell you their ticket for the priority points. If you lucky they might even be nice enough to to take you to a decent boozer for a beer before hand. But no you will possibly need to get hold of the physical ticket and need to meet the people in question......although maybe not electronic tickets are becoming more wide spread, although for security reasons I'm not sure it's something they'd want away fans doing.

20 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Omg your talking about that god awful international shit aren't you, ? Sorry.

Im guessing you don't actually know how it works though as he's better off saving his £20 avoiding the complications, a ballet and just getting a ticket off here.

At least I understand he wants to go to a football match and not a poncey dance lol

Archived