Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vulpine Victor

Pione Sisto.

48 minutes ago, shen said:

Yes. But preferably the whole package, I'd say. No point in having the brains if your body is unable to execute it.

And since these don't come by cheaply for a team like ours, you will have to develop players that are a bit raw in areas.

Sisto, like Gray, has potential. To me he just seems a bit more level-headed than our Demmy.

I don't know if him and Gray are level. Sisto has more end product and makes more intelligent movements than Gray.

10 minutes ago, TheHitman™ said:

I don't know if him and Gray are level. Sisto has more end product and makes more intelligent movements than Gray.

Gray does need to learn to run the channels sometimes and stretch the opposition a bit.  He is good with the ball to feet and taking people on, but if he mixed his game up with some more unselfish movement he would be a lot more valuable to the team

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheHitman™ said:

The main point of criticism (and I agree to a large extent) placed on Sisto for the national team, is his lack of product.

Too often he dallies on the ball, passes it back, doubles back or doesn't find a way past his man.

And when he does go direct, he's similar to Gray in that he cuts inside too often and his shots haven't been great.

He still hasn't scored despite numerous attempts at goal.

That said, he does make some telling passes, makes very good runs and does deliver dangerous balls into the box.

But I do feel Gray has a bit more oomph in his game and has more pace to penetrate down the flanks.