Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

I blinked and it was gone !

A wedge of posts involving Charlotte the primary school teacher disappeared from the new members thread ...   what happened ??   Seemed all pretty innocuous to me ...   just a bit of slobber between her, me, Wymes and Alf ...    spill please mods ....    whats occurring ??   ....     :huh:

5 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Check the Unpopular Opinions You Hold thread, pages 99 and 100.

Crikey !!! ....   she pm'ed me and asked where I live ??!!!! ....      :o ....      I could have been groomed !! ...  or worse ...   !!!

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Crikey !!! ....   she pm'ed me and asked where I live ??!!!! ....      :o ....      I could have been groomed !! ...  or worse ...   !!!

4 minutes ago, joachim1965 said:

She wouldn't have let you use the toilet that's for sure.:nigel:

Certainly would've been tough for CF to make it to the toilet while he was handcuffed to the bed and she was hotfooting it with his homemade gin.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

A wedge of posts involving Charlotte the primary school teacher disappeared from the new members thread ...   what happened ??   Seemed all pretty innocuous to me ...   just a bit of slobber between her, me, Wymes and Alf ...    spill please mods ....    whats occurring ??   ....     :huh:

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

I think we've had a narrow escape there, CF. We could have lost our honour - or your orange shorts, at least.

Just imagine if she'd seen a photo of you in those shorts - tailor-made to restrict urine flow by the look of them.

She (?) could have taken our innocence. Thank God that Wymeswold & the Mods were there to protect us. :sweating:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alf Bentley said:

I think we've had a narrow escape there, CF. We could have lost our honour - or your orange shorts, at least.

Just imagine if she'd seen a photo of you in those shorts - tailor-made to restrict urine flow by the look of them.

She (?) could have taken our innocence. Thank God that Wymeswold & the Mods were there to protect us. :sweating:

We were very lucky Alf ...    she could have easily arranged to meet me at some seedy hotel and insisted I wear my orange shorts ...    handcuffed me to the bed ...   put some sort of restriction on my little fella ...   forced me to drink some rather nice red wine with an intriguing plumby aroma ...   teased me to distraction with her womanly wiles...   

Sorry, I’ll be back in a minute ...      :huh:

• Haha 3