Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersApples

2 x Signed Leicester shirts/Footballs - Harry Maguire (1 blue, 1 white)

I have 2 signed 2017/18 shirts.up for grabs via silent auction (PM me your bid for either or both).  Shirts cost full price when signed, so keep that in mind!

Both signed by Harry at a recent event for the playstation schools cup/soccer am event. I'll dig out the pics of him signing for authenticity of required.

All money is going to charity and i'll chuck in a signed Harry Maguire football with each shirt, a couple of playstation drinks bottles and I think I have some signed pics too. I certainly have blanks from the event if not.  Would make a nice display of our ever present, player of the year for a Leicester fan.  

This will also greatly rise in value  if you add it into a case, or when he scores the winner in the world cup final!  With that in mind, bids close on June 14th.

Harry PS Schools Cup.png

15 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

You on my turf pal? ?

All the best with this, what do you mean by shirts cost full price when signed?

I think he means they cost full price when they were bought and signed, rather than the reduced price they are in the shop now ?

• Like 1

Yep.  Fully aware that you can now pick up shirts for cheap and get them signed if you know a player.

School based Charity had many items signed on the day and bought 3 shirts at the time for whatever they cost (£40/£50). This is running elsewhere and has a bit of interest.  Just trying to generate more :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 15/07/2018 at 20:53, DB11 said:

You said bidding closed on 14 June and now you're saying it's still going. Doesn't come across as very ethical

Apologies, Nothing unethical going on, just poor posting on my behalf. The closing date was before the World cup final (July 14th?) and was advertised as such elsewhere.

We sold the 2 blue shirts.  One to the highest bidder (over £300) and one to the Bodie Hodges foundation, who will frame it and sell on again at a sportsmans dinner.

I have a personal one framed in my office (not for sale) and we still have a white one up for grabs.  Why not make me an offer whilst he still plays for us :ph34r: