Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Preston Away

Quite reasonble price (£18 for an adult), who's going to a match that will see the return from suspension of Ric Flair's beloved "smudger"

Think I might well be going to my first ever away match. It's on my 20th Birthday and as Preston is near Manchester hopefully I should be going. My brother has a friend who is a Preston fan as well. Would be wicked to see Smith playing...and a Birthday win wouldn't be bad either :)

Think I might well be going to my first ever away match. It's on my 20th Birthday and as Preston is near Manchester hopefully I should be going. My brother has a friend who is a Preston fan as well. Would be wicked to see Smith playing...and a Birthday win wouldn't be bad either :)

it defo wunt :thumbup:

Quite reasonble price (£18 for an adult), who's going to a match that will see the return from suspension of Ric Flair's beloved "smudger"

I'll be there Napalm don't you worry. I wonder how many we'll take? Surely the tickets will be like gold dust with Smudger returning.

Anyone going by train? I wonder what the bunce is.

The train is a no go, it takes 4 hours with about 2 changes from Leicester. I am abit dubious about Fox Travel, what's it like? How long does it take to get up north? Is there enough time for some serious drinking before the match and can you drink on the coach? Or is it vodka in a bottle of coke job?

Unfortunately I bought my ticket before tonight's game, if I hadn't I'm sure tonight's performance and result would have put me right off going to Preston.

The train is a no go, it takes 4 hours with about 2 changes from Leicester. I am abit dubious about Fox Travel, what's it like? How long does it take to get up north? Is there enough time for some serious drinking before the match and can you drink on the coach? Or is it vodka in a bottle of coke job?

It will take forever, there will be a unnecessary lengthy stop at the services, where you will be ripped off for the Burger King meal you've had to wait 40 of the 45 minutes you had there, and there is no alcohol allowed on the coach. You will arrive with plenty of time to find your seat in the stadium, and not much else.

It will take forever, there will be a unnecessary lengthy stop at the services, where you will be ripped off for the Burger King meal you've had to wait 40 of the 45 minutes you had there, and there is no alcohol allowed on the coach. You will arrive with plenty of time to find your seat in the stadium, and not much else.

Bollocks to that then.

Archived