Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

If Levein Left

No cause i hate the sheep sh****s

they deserved to be boo ed off when they play like that. I was also glad the majority sang 'what a load of rubbish' Hopefully that will make them more fired up for the next game.

I couldnt understand people clapping us off yesterday either we were shocking! worst ive seen them play in years!

they deserved to be boo ed off when they play like that. I was also glad the majority sang 'what a load of rubbish' Hopefully that will make them more fired up for the next game.

I couldnt understand people clapping us off yesterday either we were shocking! worst ive seen them play in years!

:yesyes:

Its not very helpful or beneficial though is it? I never clapped or booed, I refuse to boo.

Its not very helpful or beneficial though is it? I never clapped or booed, I refuse to boo.

well they certainly didnt deserve a clap. they got off lightly last night. they should of got more stick.

It costs a lot of money to watch city everywhere and i expect to get something back in return. Half of the players are not even interested!

well they certainly didnt deserve a clap. they got off lightly last night. they should of got more stick.

It costs a lot of money to watch city everywhere and i expect to get something back in return. Half of the players are not even interested!

Thats why we need young players! Because they will want to make it to the top and they will always be a 100% intrested until they make it!!! :mellow:

As do I but look at it this way, we boo them off the pitch and come next home game the pressure is on the players even more, they know the fans arent happy which adds more pressure which would probably lead to more mistakes, which in the end leads to us playing poorly and losing the game which leads to more booing - and now we are involved in a vicious circle of neverending events. Why do people boo Mark De Vries? How does booing him improve his game and his confidence at all?

You have to see the bigger picture, which unfortunately a lot of football fans cannot.

As do I but look at it this way, we boo them off the pitch and come next home game the pressure is on the players even more, they know the fans arent happy which adds more pressure which would probably lead to more mistakes, which in the end leads to us playing poorly and losing the game which leads to more booing - and now we are involved in a vicious circle of neverending events. Why do people boo Mark De Vries? How does booing him improve his game and his confidence at all?

You have to see the bigger picture, which unfortunately a lot of football fans cannot.

i dont boo de vries as i think he is one of the few that try! I see the problems with booing each week when we lose but what else can you do when we play like that

Very true. Poor old de Vries for example, he may make mistakes fairly often in some peoples eyes, but how is booing him gonna help anything?

Some fans are stoopid.

I mean quite a lot are, actually.

Thats why we need young players! Because they will want to make it to the top and they will always be a 100% intrested until they make it!!! :mellow:

Well put - why not boo - the constructive side is that they (chairman/manager/players) might make changes! If you do not let them know what you think it could continue!

I Know it may not improve his game or confidence! But the only thing i don't like is how he can't even win a header in the Air!!

Look at Humeeeeeee! He won more headers than MDV at look at he's height!!!

about 22k but cov will bring a fair few though!

It wont be huge I dont think, people are pissed off even though you can bring a mate cheaply if you are a season ticket holder and its a local derby. The Burley defeat happened at the wrong time :(

It wont be huge I dont think, people are pissed off even though you can bring a mate cheaply if you are a season ticket holder and its a local derby. The Burley defeat happened at the wrong time :(

Why on a Sunday - initially i thought it was due to local derby, but normal kick-off time, its not on sky or anything!!!

Archived