Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

If Levein Left

No, get behind the players more. The example of De Vries springs to mind immediately.

Personally i think the support for manager, team etc has been consistantly quite good but it can only go to a certain point! Not wanting to get into money issues again but with the money the fans pay the money the players get - tolerance has a limit

Its amazing how one game can turn a manager from hero to zero. If we had won last night their would have been a thread on making sure we keep CL!!!

Why we played so bad last night I’ll never know, but the only thing I can think of it is like in Tennis, you don't break an opponent until you've held your following serve and you will see it time after time, a player will break another player, be on cloud 9 and before they know it there back at square 1 being broke themselves. The good players are mentally strong so they iron this out of their game. I'm afraid our team seems unable to concentrate.

Now our next game is Cov, In away I’m glad its Cov cause anyone else and I honestly think for about the first time in my history, I wouldn't give a shite if we won, lost or draw. Because it is Cov, I'm going to be looking forward to seeing MA squirm.

I think it was davieg who had that pattern of our results, and if I’m not mistaken we are following it to a tee. If it carries on like this we’re going to end up mid-table, and before we know it, that’s what we're use to and expect. I think the best thing we can hope for now is a win against cov and then win our next game, that’s the only way in my eyes that I will be satisfied as a LCFC supporter. (a little cup run would be nice to) If we were to lose against Cov I honestly think CL needs reviewing

The thing is though, we didn't win, played badly, and proved that we cannot achieve successive wins!

christ, really! maybe it would be ok ish if we were playing in the top division but we play average teams each week. draws are not good enough in this league

im just shocked that you said our away form was not actually that bad!

Personally i think the support for manager, team etc has been consistantly quite good but it can only go to a certain point! Not wanting to get into money issues again but with the money the fans pay the money the players get - tolerance has a limit

I've got to agree with you there! :unsure:

If Levein left this week(say he resigned or something!) who would you want in charge?

Id go for Brian Little and Dion Dublin. We need someone who is interested in Leicester. When you look at craig he doesnt look interested!

Please no. :cry::huh::unsure::whistle::ph34r:

I think the main problem is the expectation the fans have - we're not a big club but many of our fans think we have a god given right to be challenging at the top. What they don't realise is that it takes patience to achieve success. Under O'Neill we were lucky to have possibly one of the best managers in the world and money.

Currently we have good manager and no money - things might take a little longer.

I agree with you there, I do rate Levein but good managers do get things wrong and could it be that the club and the manager aren't suited? I sincerely hope not as I can't face another new manager with another new squad, it scares me.

:D I think i'd rather have Fred West and his mrs than them two. I'm still laughing now at the suggestion

its a good suggestion. Levein out

"Currently we have good manager and no money - things might take a little longer."

how much longer!! hes had long enough. hes spent a fair amount of money aswell! compared to some of the managers in this league!

its a good suggestion. Levein out

"Currently we have good manager and no money - things might take a little longer."

how much longer!! hes had long enough. hes spent a fair amount of money aswell! compared to some of the managers in this league!

He's also generated that money though. We had a great cup run that enabled us to sign Hughes and McCarthy. He managed to sell Connolly for a ridiculous price and he's also bought in players that add value to our squad and club if we need to sell them. It's not as if he's blowing money we haven't got, trust me this club is in a better state than it was when he arrived.

He's also generated that money though. We had a great cup run that enabled us to sign Hughes and McCarthy. He managed to sell Connolly for a ridiculous price and he's also bought in players that add value to our squad and club if we need to sell them. It's not as if he's blowing money we haven't got, trust me this club is in a better state than it was when he arrived.

hes blown money on elvis'offside' hammond and gilbert. nearlly half a million quid there!

dont you miss connolly though? i wish we had him still. he was a class above what we have now upfront.

I agree with you there, I do rate Levein but good managers do get things wrong and could it be that the club and the manager aren't suited? I sincerely hope not as I can't face another new manager with another new squad, it scares me.

Totaly agree! Just an example look at Paul Jewell manger of Wigan he must of made loads of mistakes in his time, and look at where they are now 6th in the Premiership! But if all the supporters keep on saying out to Levein. And after if we do win promotion he won't want to do anything with the team and club.

Just like Aime JACQUET the coach for France in the World Cup 98! Everyone said

Get him out his Crap

And once we won the World Cup everyone wanted him to say but he said no.

So come on give CL a little bit of support! :ermm:

I'm behind Levein for a number of reasons. There's more potential in the squad, it's younger and worth more than previously. We have got some good players. He's cut the wage bill. The youth team is loking to pay dividends and he's not afraid of playing them. The thought of going through this rebuilding process again is terrifying.

Hoewver there's a few lessons he's got to learn if he's going to succeed. Tactically he's naive at best. Any team coming to the Walkers with a 451 has a chance as we've got no plan b or guile to break them down. You can't play players out of position e.g. play a left back at left back and a centre mid in the middle. Motivation of the players doesn't look good, second half yesterday half of them couldn't care. When trying to bed in a new team don't chop and change it every game. If you get dropped you don't even go to the bench under Levein - can't inspire confidence. The style of football we're playing is painful. Last night was dire to watch.

All been said many many times before but wanted to get it off my chest!!

I'm behind Levein for a number of reasons. There's more potential in the squad, it's younger and worth more than previously. We have got some good players. He's cut the wage bill. The youth team is loking to pay dividends and he's not afraid of playing them. The thought of going through this rebuilding process again is terrifying.

Hoewver there's a few lessons he's got to learn if he's going to succeed. Tactically he's naive at best. Any team coming to the Walkers with a 451 has a chance as we've got no plan b or guile to break them down. You can't play players out of position e.g. play a left back at left back and a centre mid in the middle. Motivation of the players doesn't look good, second half yesterday half of them couldn't care. When trying to bed in a new team don't chop and change it every game. If you get dropped you don't even go to the bench under Levein - can't inspire confidence. The style of football we're playing is painful. Last night was dire to watch.

All been said many many times before but wanted to get it off my chest!!

I remember that a bit with Adams, my view is that a player progresses through the club as:-

Youth team (if applicable) - Reserves - Bench - Starting Eleven

and vice-versa!

Not

Starting Eleven - Reserves - Starting Eleven - Bench - Not even in Reserves - Starting eleven

Surely thats simple - Levein should get himself Champ Man 5/FM 2005 if he is confused

:mad:

Do you really think so? People have been booing ever since the 3rd game of the season. Is that support? Every time de Vries misses a chance he gets abuse, every time a player misses a pass he's an 'idiot' and 'useless'. I have to say that I'm starting to agree that is it the fans causing the bad home form. Micky had it now Levein has it, and the next guy will have it too. The players are just too nervous to do anything wrong at home.

Do you really think so? People have been booing ever since the 3rd game of the season. Is that support? Every time de Vries misses a chance he gets abuse, every time a player misses a pass he's an 'idiot' and 'useless'. I have to say that I'm starting to agree that is it the fans causing the bad home form. Micky had it now Levein has it, and the next guy will have it too. The players are just too nervous to do anything wrong at home.

Its like any job you have to be able to take criticism as well as praise. What about when DV scores!! I know its only my boss who shouts at me and not 15,000+ but i get £30,000 a year not a month!

The fans have shown there support - gone to games home/away, brought merchandise, gone on talk shows/forums like this and been positive - but surely enough is enough!

Its like any job you have to be able to take criticism as well as praise. What about when DV scores!! I know its only my boss who shouts at me and not 15,000+ but i get £30,000 a year not a month!

The fans have shown there support - gone to games home/away, brought merchandise, gone on talk shows/forums like this and been positive - but surely enough is enough!

How is it that I've managed to restrain myself then? Probably because I can see the big picture rather than most of the morons who sit around me. Our home atmosphere is oppressive, I almost look forward to attendances dropping so that some of the boo boys can stay at home.

How is it that I've managed to restrain myself then? Probably because I can see the big picture rather than most of the morons who sit around me. Our home atmosphere is oppressive, I almost look forward to attendances dropping so that some of the boo boys can stay at home.

Dont know how often you been watching games for LCFC and other teams, but football these days goes like this:-

Team wins/playing well - Cheers

Team loses/playing badly - Boos

Its simple as that!

It would be completely hideous if Levein left/was sacked now, its still early days in terms of what Levein is trying to achieve. Did anyone really expect instant success after what we've been through? I question Leveins tactics and some of the formations he plays but im in it for the long haul, we are all disappointed after that shite last night but I still support the manager.

Im sick of saying this but chopping and changing managers DOES NOT WORK!!!! And, although mine is wearing quite thin at the moment remember Patience is a virtue

hes blown money on elvis'offside' hammond and gilbert. nearlly half a million quid there!

dont you miss connolly though? i wish we had him still. he was a class above what we have now upfront.

Connolly is sorely missed but even he isn't the answer to all our prayers. Elvis has got worse since we signed him permanently and your right in saying Levein has blown nearly half a million on those two. We didn't even need Gilbert.

It would be completely hideous if Levein left/was sacked now, its still early days in terms of what Levein is trying to achieve. Did anyone really expect instant success after what we've been through? I question Leveins tactics and some of the formations he plays but im in it for the long haul, we are all disappointed after that shite last night but I still support the manager.

Im sick of saying this but chopping and changing managers DOES NOT WORK!!!! And, although mine is wearing quite thin at the moment remember Patience is a virtue

TOTALY AGREE! SO COME ON PEOPLE A LITTLE BIT OF SUPPORT!!! :thumbup:

Dont know how often you been watching games for LCFC and other teams, but football these days goes like this:-

Team wins/playing well - Cheers

Team loses/playing badly - Boos

Its simple as that!

No need to be condescending.

Doesn't mean you have to go along with the sheep though does it?

Archived