Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Forum Rules

I suggest that Foxestalk and each forum should have a set of rules! This would then lead to a fairer way to either warn, caution and ban people and also give clear reasons why posts are deleted. I say this because im annoyed that some peoples post, including mine, have been either editied without their knowledge or deleted all together, without reason! Its not the way it should be as it could give readers the wrong impression about someone.

i also think there should be rules because then people know a limit to what they talk about. Or at least have some option for users to report possible threads that they find offensive, but at the same time they have to give a decent reason why!

This will requier a lot of time to do and there will be arguments about this and what the rules are but at the end of the day it makes it fair for everyone. At the moment, a mod can come on and change every thread they want to and if someone doesnt like another member they can edit any post and change it in such a way that it insults everyone else. The rules are needed so that there is no need for people to delete posts either! Or at least if you do delete them, just send the user a PM with a warning so that they dont do it again.

I suggest that Foxestalk and each forum should have a set of rules! This would then lead to a fairer way to either warn, caution and ban people and also give clear reasons why posts are deleted. I say this because im annoyed that some peoples post, including mine, have been either editied without their knowledge or deleted all together, without reason! Its not the way it should be as it could give readers the wrong impression about someone.

i also think there should be rules because then people know a limit to what they talk about. Or at least have some option for users to report possible threads that they find offensive, but at the same time they have to give a decent reason why!

This will requier a lot of time to do and there will be arguments about this and what the rules are but at the end of the day it makes it fair for everyone. At the moment, a mod can come on and change every thread they want to and if someone doesnt like another member they can edit any post and change it in such a way that it insults everyone else. The rules are needed so that there is no need for people to delete posts either! Or at least if you do delete them, just send the user a PM with a warning so that they dont do it again.

There is this option isnt there?

Archived