Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shipman Out

Ryan Smith

I just wanna say that in a months time this website will be full of praise for this lad, my mates support Arsenal and there all expecting him to do very well, i hope he can help the teams energy levels!!

Wenger also highly rates him, its a shame he has been suspended but Levein was worried he would be snapped up elsewhere before his suspention ended. I think Levein has got a gem here.

I just wanna say that in a months time this website will be full of praise for this lad, my mates support Arsenal and there all expecting him to do very well, i hope he can help the teams energy levels!!

Wenger also highly rates him, its a shame he has been suspended but Levein was worried he would be snapped up elsewhere before his suspention ended. I think Levein has got a gem here.

It already is matey after the Derby game :D

I hope we can get him on loan for the season. Despite his quality, i don think he will play in the first team at Arsenal this season and so its better for him if he plays first team footy on loan for a season!

I hope we can get him on loan for the season. Despite his quality, i don think he will play in the first team at Arsenal this season and so its better for him if he plays first team footy on loan for a season!

yep :thumbup:

Do you think we've any chance of getting him permanently? I doubt he has much chance at Arsenal with their record of giving their English youth teamers a chance.

Also, do you think we'll be able to get him till the end of the season on loan?

as much as id love to see him sign im sure there are bigger clubs with more money who might want him if wenger was to sell him :(

I really cant see Arsenal letting him go either, im hoping we can extend to the end of the season and maybe the one after! these young players need a season at a club to learn the game. He has one thing we wanna see flair! hopefully isnt the type to drift in and out of the game, momo anyone!

We have an option to do just that (as agreed between LCFC and Arsenal). Hopefully at Christmas whoever is in charge will exercise that option.

yeh i hope we do keep him till the end of the season

if craig has gone by then lets hope it aint someone who prefers older players who replaces him

Archived