Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

Formula One 2019

3 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I think the same is true of Hamilton in some respects.  When he's under it, and that's not often, he too makes rash decisions.  I think when somebody does eventually challenge him on a regular and consistent basis, he'll crumble pretty quickly under the pressure.

For me Schumacher is still the greatest, he too made rash decisions on occasion (Hill, Villeneuve), but he never showed anything but the best until of course he semi-retired and then came back and his age caught up with him.

Schumi didn't make rash decisions, he blatantly cheated lol 

Seb made a mistake, but it's not all on him I don't think. Ferrari need to make the decision next year, especially if they have a competitive car. It's fine them going wheel to wheel like that when there's nowt to play for, but realistically Mercedes are animal if they've got any chance of beating them they can't risk them going at it because it's clear both drivers have something to prove. I feel sorry for Seb, he put a lot of pressure on himself wanting to walk in Schumi's footsteps and now the added pressure of one of F1's next big things as his team mate now it's clearly a lot to handle. I'll never understand why they put LeClerc in this quickly when Kimi would've been fine this year

• 1 month later...