Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Cardiff

By the sounds of it I think the team will be

Henderson

Maybury

Gerrbrand

McCarthy

Nils

Sylla

Williams

Gudjonsson

Tiatto

Dublin

Elvis

How about using them like a this:

-----------macarthy--gerrbrand--johanson

maybury--------------------------------------tiatto

-------------sylla--------joey------williams

------------------dublin------hammond

How about using them like a this:

-----------macarthy--gerrbrand--johanson

maybury--------------------------------------tiatto

-------------sylla--------joey------williams

------------------dublin------hammond

I think with the players available that formation would be best but I doubt Levein will play that way. He's said that Williams will start which means unless he plays a 3 man midfield, Kisnorbo or Joey will be rested. I'm surprised he'll rest either of them, but who knows.

I am intrigued at what team we'll have out tonight, I hope Sheehan and Chambers/Dodds get a run-out at some point.

I honestly think we will win, so much so i'm gonna put money on it. Don't ask me why I know this, but what ever the result is, its written in fate and we can't change it, but i feel I have hacked into fate's fatish fantasy and i'm gonna make money :devil:

Good call Colly!!

Good call Colly!!

I have been so busy at uni that I forgot to put money on it and forgot my predictions which would have been nils 1-0 :whistle: nevermind Went into uni at 10 am this morning and have done 16 hours straight :cry: Still managed to annoy everyone in the building with barbers voice ;)

Archived