Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Cardiff

I honestly think we will win, so much so i'm gonna put money on it. Don't ask me why I know this, but what ever the result is, its written in fate and we can't change it, but i feel I have hacked into fate's fatish fantasy and i'm gonna make money :devil:

looks like arsenal might be going out actually check this team out!

Almunia, Poom, Senderos, Eboue, Cygan, Clichy, Djourou, Fabregas, Flamini, Song, Larsson, Muamba, Murphy, Cregg, Van Persie, Owusu Abeyie, Lupoli, Bendtner.

would of thought wenger might take the league cup seriosuly this season with the premier league not going so well.

looks like arsenal might be going out actually check this team out!

Almunia, Poom, Senderos, Eboue, Cygan, Clichy, Djourou, Fabregas, Flamini, Song, Larsson, Muamba, Murphy, Cregg, Van Persie, Owusu Abeyie, Lupoli, Bendtner.

would of thought wenger might take the league cup seriosuly this season with the premier league not going so well.

don't look into that squad too much mate, they have enough quality young players that can do a decent job for them and a few that have played in the premiership as well. Sunderland are set to field a weakened team aswell :thumbup:

It looks like de Vries and Dublin will be rested for tomorrow and Hume is cup tied so I reckon Chambers of Dodds could start!!!

How do you know that De Vries will be rested? i feel this would be a good thing to give one of the young players a chance in the cup and see what they are made off.

It looks like de Vries and Dublin will be rested for tomorrow and Hume is cup tied so I reckon Chambers of Dodds could start!!!

If this is true these two will at least be in the squad

How do you know that De Vries will be rested? i feel this would be a good thing to give one of the young players a chance in the cup and see what they are made off.

It said it in The Mercury last night and it sounded like they'd quoted Levein.

It said it in The Mercury last night and it sounded like they'd quoted Levein.

Dublins definatley being rested, dunno about de vries, while it would be good to see someone else up front i think he should at least be on the bench.

I know there is some quality in that Arsenal side, personally I think Lupoli is awesome, but any side fielding Pascal Cygan is vunelrable. :D:D

I honestly think we will win, so much so i'm gonna put money on it. Don't ask me why I know this, but what ever the result is, its written in fate and we can't change it, but i feel I have hacked into fate's fatish fantasy and i'm gonna make money :devil:

So if I put £50 on us to win, I'm guaranteed to win?

;)

Without sounding negative i dont think we have a good chance of winning , although im still gonna be there chearing them on we can still do it :scarf:

Can't see any way to judge if we're going to win tomorrow without knowing the team although Jones'y seems to have taken Cardiff a long way forward in a short time.

I certainly think City should take the game seriously but with stacks of changes on the cards and two of our best attackers missing (Smith, probably, and Hume) it will be an exceptional result if we do win.

It's been hard enough getting any sort of team understanding as it is but with another spin of the roulette wheel I am not optimistic. Hopeful, yes, but not optimistic.

Don't forget City's supposedly best team lost in Cardiff last time. We won't have anything like our best team tonight in my opinion so we're up against it.

Furthermore I think there'll be a psychological comedown after the Coventry derby and the relief of winning what was arguably the most important game of the season so far.

Usually I can think of loads of reasons why we might win but not this time. The only thing that grabs me is how any of the "Academy" lads might perform if given the chance. And yet, what's the sense in playing them at all? Whatever they do, can you imagine it having any sort of effect on who Levein chooses for the League team?

Sheehan will be on a loser to nothing having already shown he's the best left-back in the club and been overlooked the only thing he can do tonight is have a bad un (in a re-jigged side) and drop further back in the pecking order. If he does well it will be no more than he's done already to no avail.

Chambers has caught the manager's eye but not enough to have given him a proper chunk of the game when he had the chance at home against Blackpool. He'll certainly not have easier opposition in Cardiff so why risk him?.

If I was Levein I'd be fair to the kids, play a team of rottweilers and try and steal 0-0. He should announce the team early to save the fans wasting their money as they did for the game at Wolves.

If he plays the kids he'll just be exposing them unfairly and they'll be in a no-win situation.

Best bore-draw line-up:

Henderson,

Maybury, Gerrbrand, McCarthy, Nils;

Sylla, Joey, Hughes, Tiatto, Hammill;

MDV.

Let's see how good Nils really is at left back instead of hanging Sheehan out.

don't like that line-up at all. If he does go with that I'll be very disappointed.

I don't like it either but would you want to be an Academy kid trying to work a miracle in a weakened team down there?. This is a classic game for the experienced seniors. It has about as much attaction as an afternoon watching a slag heap dry.

yeah their on a good run, high in the table, and ripped crew apart at the weekend. but its the cup who knows. Cheer for the sunderland tonight cuz if arsenal go out smith can play against them!

B**tard didn't realise that.

Trouble is i've had £50 on Arsenal to win, thought they were a steal at evens!

Archived