Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
koop.

19/20 Home Kit?

49 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

Warning - I’m a nerd for this stuff

i also think the blue shorts looked better than white. White just looks clunky to me and also makes me think of Everton more than blue shorts make me think of Chelsea for some reason (I know that won’t be a majority view due to history of  wearing white shorts)

I am of the firm opinion that the answer to make us more unique lies in the use of yellow - when I first saw the leak for home kit this year I thought the shoulder stripes were yellow which I was excited about - not the darker gold which it turned out to be. 

However - gold shorts would look pretty nifty I think - would separate us from Chelsea / Everton. Obv that’s not going to happen this year but it would seem that we’ll see the blue shorts a decent amount this year? I mean if both teams can’t wear white shorts... surely there will be a lot of teams that will be wearing white shorts away at the KP. 

We wont be wearing blue shorts at home. The away team would have to change.