Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
turkish14

Away priority scheme

Sorry if this has been asked before, but can someone advise please....

I have 302 away priority points. 

If I don’t go to anymore away games this season, I’ll end the season on 302. If I then renew my season ticket, am I correct in thinking I’ll accrue another 50 points, to make 352 for next season?

or does every year I renew season ticket, do they delete the first year of away priority points. Essentially meaning I’ll be starting next season (having renewed) back at 302. As in do they only count X amount of season renewals. I ask, As I’ve been a season ticket holder since 2008, so would of thought I’d have more points.

If This is the case, it would mean I can only get more points by trying to go to more away games, right?

also... looking at recent games...and being unsure of allocation, based off 302 points is this likely to be enough for the West Ham and Newcastle away games on the 28/12 and New Year’s Day this season?

Want to take my son to both games, but thinking it’s unlikely 

thank you in advance 

2 hours ago, turkish14 said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but can someone advise please....

I have 302 away priority points. 

If I don’t go to anymore away games this season, I’ll end the season on 302. If I then renew my season ticket, am I correct in thinking I’ll accrue another 50 points, to make 352 for next season?

or does every year I renew season ticket, do they delete the first year of away priority points. Essentially meaning I’ll be starting next season (having renewed) back at 302. As in do they only count X amount of season renewals. I ask, As I’ve been a season ticket holder since 2008, so would of thought I’d have more points.

If This is the case, it would mean I can only get more points by trying to go to more away games, right?

also... looking at recent games...and being unsure of allocation, based off 302 points is this likely to be enough for the West Ham and Newcastle away games on the 28/12 and New Year’s Day this season?

Want to take my son to both games, but thinking it’s unlikely 

thank you in advance 

Points started in 14/15 (when we returned to the PL). 50 points per season where you had a season ticket, and one point for every away game.

So 50 points for a season ticket in 14/15, 15/16, 16/17, 17/18, 18/19 and 19/20 gets you 300 points without even attending an away game.

9 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Points started in 14/15 (when we returned to the PL). 50 points per season where you had a season ticket, and one point for every away game.

So 50 points for a season ticket in 14/15, 15/16, 16/17, 17/18, 18/19 and 19/20 gets you 300 points without even attending an away game.

Thank you 👍

so stating the obvious I’ll be at 352 points start of next season. Which looking at away priority points gives me more chance for the away games with fewer allocation 

1 hour ago, Papasmurf said:

Can't imagine either of those games being popular due to the time of year, distance for Newcastle and West Ham's stadium. They will probably both make general sale.

Cheers, was thinking that parents may treat family to away games for Xmas.

9 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

Thank you 👍

so stating the obvious I’ll be at 352 points start of next season. Which looking at away priority points gives me more chance for the away games with fewer allocation 

But consider that everyone else in the categories above you will receive an additional 50 points if they're season ticket holders.

50 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

I'm pretty sure they bump the numbers up each year, so 350pts will be the lowest bracket next year etc

That was another question I had, otherwise they would have to remove the first year (50points) being back in the premier league. All

makes sense now 👍