Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheLittleBigMan

Why Leicester are title challengers again

6 hours ago, Stoopid said:

In your council house? 

Can't quite decide if I'm more dismayed by the laziness of that little gem, or its snobbery...

Lets just be inverted Lazy snobs.....

New Parks..(was my home-turf,the nice snobbish part ...:yesyes:) was like Knightsbridge, in My Youth ,compared to some places in L'pool,But fair dues,I have been back to L'pool over passing decades,some places und refurbishment has been excellent......I Don t know about today,But some areas in Leicester seemed to have exchange places,with their scouse,counterparts......    Somebody could enlighten us,I suppose....!

Title challengers...I suppose we all show or have this typical cynical doubt....!!! We are Leicester,its in our DNA,not to Dare to dream...Waiting for Rodgers,

Like Ranieri to confirm, NOW we can start to dream....!!!

Funny Thing was in our title year,it was the Early December,I Really thought Yes Why not,then came the January Part of the season flip,that afterwards brought us

Dodgy points, Mixed with those Feb2 - 6th L'pool & Man.City wins After those results,I must of been caught up in some Type of Denial & blasphemy,I found a new religion of the terraces...I felt the force....!!! Somehow I knew..!!! Where in december like now,I Really felt we could...

So now...Lets see how we Ride These fixtures,until end of January...The 8 pts difference,means nothing,those can be gathered and Chased down..my Deep belying thoughts,how do we ride knocks and injuries....For Some reason why,I might ask the question,But I Don t Feel worried.....'Yet'...

Besides such starts knitted with ambition,are there Simply to be enjoyed.....The noise of Management change or other clubs stories,runs into

insignificance, including trolling transfer reports....

Edited by fuchsntf