Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Hopes for 2020

For me, it's a hope that our two daughters, both adopted by us, now 21 and 27 years old but still struggling with their issues, achieve their dreams. They've both made progress and are beginning to feel a sense of ambition. I would like to think that at some point this year, we can relax a bit and live a better life both as a family and for myself and my wife as a couple.

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 4

Following the death of of my 9 year old niece at the end of October, my only hope for 2020 is that her parents, grandparents and all of the family can find a way to let the sunshine back into our lives.

On a more personal level, I intend to push my body as far as I can from a running/fitness perspective with the ultimate challenge being a 100K race straight through, no overnight camping just a ‘woman up’ at the aid stations.

I landed my dream job in August this year and I hope to continue to gain further qualifications that should open even more doors for me. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

Thank you mate, really appreciate it.

PS did you go to either of those two universities?

No I didn’t but I had friends who went to both Newcastle and Northumbria and they loved it - was always good going to visit them too. 

• Like 1