Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Rule!

New Thing!

That used to happen quite a lot, i was always fiddling about with it and there were quite a few not too happy at the little changes to the skin i made. I think this is the best design, we've had it for 4-5 months now. What other options would you like?

Nothing wrong with the skin mate.

I think it's a credit to you and the site that I really had to scratch my head and think hard about something which in my opinion *could* be improved when there are so many other messageboards with glaringly obvious shortcomings.

This messageboard/forum, whatever you want to call it, seems to rarely have errors, the interface is good and easy to use and I like the pm feature too.

As I said, I do like the skin.. Just would be nice to have a little variety. I think most would agree that I'm being very demanding and penickety there though!

All in all, keep it up! :D

Personally, I am rather happy with this skin (although I cannot compare with the v2 one which I never experienced).

In any case, I don't like changing skins too often. Skins are overrated. :P

You could choose between this one and the v2.

If you look in the bottom left there's a skin chooser, but you can only have 2 skins, so at the moment it's the same skin, but one with blue writing and one with black.

I think it used to be this skin with black writing and the v2 skin.

You could choose between this one and the v2.

If you look in the bottom left there's a skin chooser, but you can only have 2 skins, so at the moment it's the same skin, but one with blue writing and one with black.

I think it used to be this skin with black writing and the v2 skin.

Thanks but...

I care so little about skins that I cannot be bothered to waste my time changing them :P

Archived