Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Filip Krastev

Manchester City edging towards deal for Bulgarian wonderkid Filip Krastev

By Simon Jones for MailOnline 17:38, 21 Jun 2020, updated 20:24, 21 Jun 2020

4hrs ago
29883862-0-image-m-20_1592757440861.jpg

are close to agreeing terms with Bulgarian side Slavia Sofia for talented teenager Filip Krastev.

The midfielder was wanted by Leicester but looks poised to finalise terms next week.

The deal for the 18-year old midfielder is likely to see him return to Sofia until the end of the year.

Manchester City are close to finalising a dA Bulgaria Under-19 international, Krastev has impressed for Slavia Sofia over the past couple of seasons.

He has been at the club for a decade, having joined Slavia Sofia's youth academy in 2010

The 18-year-old midfielder was wanted by Leicester but is set to move to the Etihad Stadium 

• Like 1

He looks a decent player from a video I've just watched, ball sticks to his foot and can take people on for fun. Nice eye for a pass as well.

I love the power of the internet, I'm jealous of Man City for signing a kid I hadn't even heard of 10 minutes ago lol

• Like 2