Arriba Los Zorros Posted 21 July 2020 Posted 21 July 2020 Saw this for the first time yesterday, and I'd only made 5 posts in the day. Although it had disappeared a few hours later when I logged on for a bedtime browse. It doesn't say on my profile there are any restrictions and not had any warnings etc recently. is this a new Foxestalk rule or is a restriction being applied to me? Has anyone seen this before? Thanks!
Suzie the Fox Posted 21 July 2020 Posted 21 July 2020 8 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said: Saw this for the first time yesterday, and I'd only made 5 posts in the day. Although it had disappeared a few hours later when I logged on for a bedtime browse. It doesn't say on my profile there are any restrictions and not had any warnings etc recently. is this a new Foxestalk rule or is a restriction being applied to me? Has anyone seen this before? Thanks! You have been restricted to a 10 posts in 24h period. Usually lasts for about a week, depending on how much of a naughty boy or girl. you have been
Arriba Los Zorros Posted 21 July 2020 Author Posted 21 July 2020 26 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said: You have been restricted to a 10 posts in 24h period. Usually lasts for about a week, depending on how much of a naughty boy or girl. you have been Thanks Suzie! Appreciate the explanation. Although I don't understand, seeing as I have no warning points or restrictions applied showing, etc.
Suzie the Fox Posted 21 July 2020 Posted 21 July 2020 2 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said: Thanks Suzie! Appreciate the explanation. Although I don't understand, seeing as I have no warning points or restrictions applied showing, etc. As i understand it you only get the warning points when you have been abusive or really aggressive. Maybe one of the mods can give you a more detailed explanation? @Mark ...
jammie82uk Posted 22 July 2020 Posted 22 July 2020 10 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said: Thanks Suzie! Appreciate the explanation. Although I don't understand, seeing as I have no warning points or restrictions applied showing, etc. Unfortunately this is rare thing that’s not good on here, mods should be made to give an reason why someone gets restricted, if they already are for internal records then that should be relayed to the person who’s restricted as well In my time here I have seen quite a few people mention they have been restricted or blocked from certain parts of the website with no reason given
Mark Posted 22 July 2020 Posted 22 July 2020 10 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said: Thanks Suzie! Appreciate the explanation. Although I don't understand, seeing as I have no warning points or restrictions applied showing, etc. It was a temporary solution to the tirade you took against Luke Thomas which was in danger of taking over his topic.
Arriba Los Zorros Posted 22 July 2020 Author Posted 22 July 2020 15 minutes ago, Mark said: It was a temporary solution to the tirade you took against Luke Thomas which was in danger of taking over his topic. Ok Mark, thanks for explaining it!
HighPeakFox Posted 12 September 2020 Posted 12 September 2020 The word 'temporary' is useful, I think. I got restricted yesterday, and I really didn't think I was taking anything over, diverting, being aggressive or personal. Sometimes, looking at the world from a different angle gets punished. I suppose I am at least used to being an outsider generally, but it always depresses me a little when I get a restriction, given some of the absolutely hateful guff people spew out apropos of nothing. I might ask tricky questions, but I avoid name-calling and so forth. You know it's a weird time when someone calls you sanctimonious for simply disagreeing with them.
SpacedX Posted 13 September 2020 Posted 13 September 2020 On 12/09/2020 at 10:29, HighPeakFox said: The word 'temporary' is useful, I think. I got restricted yesterday, and I really didn't think I was taking anything over, diverting, being aggressive or personal. Sometimes, looking at the world from a different angle gets punished. I suppose I am at least used to being an outsider generally, but it always depresses me a little when I get a restriction, given some of the absolutely hateful guff people spew out apropos of nothing. I might ask tricky questions, but I avoid name-calling and so forth. You know it's a weird time when someone calls you sanctimonious for simply disagreeing with them. The matter has ben referred to Stockley Park and is awaiting decision. You should hear something by early next month.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.