Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
smallpauldj

Driving instructors

Does anyone know any driving instructors who want business and don't want to see their livelyhood go down the pan? My other half as we're inside the lockdown zone had her lesson cancelled due to being inside the lockdown zone. She chose the one she did as on his bio it said he was a leicester fan, so it's disappointing. 

If you specifically want someone with LCFC links, former keeper Carl Muggleton is a driving instructor now and taught my brother (Birstall area) - not sure if he's still doing it or if he's even in the area, but worth a look.

Edited by Xen

I learnt with Matt at Rapide Driving School (Wigston based). He was at WBA's academy and had some stories about Lloyd Dyer. Top instructor though more improtantly.

(Not sure why you'd look for an LCFC link in a driving instructor though? Do you not know many Cit y fans in Leicester?:huh: )

9 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Presume that’s a euphemism mate? 

Nope played against her twice. She played for the lion in thrussy I think but that place is shut now.

He came down to watch both times.

My 1st ever leicester game was his debut away at West brom.