Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gazza3

BUNDESLIGA 20/21

Bochum 1-0 up at half time, Greuther Fürth 1-0 down against Düsseldorf and Kiel are leading 1-0 against Darmstadt. As it is Bochum are on track to win the league and with Fürth down to ten men they’re looking good for promotion. Sandhausen themselves are in the relegation play off spot however, as Osnabruck are winning their final game, so they still have a lot to play for and have turned over some decent teams so far this season, going to need to be a focused second half regardless of how well the results are going...

15 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Any reason you like them and Schalke in particular? 

I lived in Osnabrück for a few years and went to watch them in the old regional league North - I try to keep my eye on their results and see how they are doing. 

I met a guy in the pub one Friday night and he took me to my first Bundesliga match the next day -  Train down to Bochum , met some real hard core Schalke fanatics , had a great time - Schalke lost 5-1 to already relegated Bochum ,with 2 red cards. I was hooked

The last match I went to was against Freiburg and Cags was playing for Freiberg ( Schalke won 2-0 )

Unfortunately I've been able to watch them a lot this season - like a death by a thousand cuts.