Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Gazza3

Member
  • Posts

    914
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gazza3

  1. Surprised our new third kit isn't red and white stripes with black shorts
  2. He'll last longer than Brussell and then we re stuck with all his signings. Well we ve never had that before........
  3. Our scouts have been working hard to spot this gem
  4. Drain the swamp
  5. I think Cleverly had a bad start but then changed his approach. Can't see Brussell changing anything.
  6. Let's get that 4th to make it safe
  7. Keepers not that good
  8. I thought they would've practiced finishing this week. It doesn't look like it
  9. because the league is such a terrible standard
  10. There's enough time to turn this around with the right man in charge. Even Brussell I think will make the play offs
  11. Every Barnsley chance was a gift from us.
  12. Put it in the book as one of our worst ever results
  13. As it couldn't get worse. Reid coming on
  14. So unenjoyable. There can't be many worse sides in this division and they're down to ten. It's horrible to watch now
  15. All came from passing it around at the back.great brussell ball goal
  16. Last time it was the Fox road stand. Assume it will be again
  17. Hey I still owe you a beer for buying me some cider. Hope I bump into you on Sunday 😀
  18. Probably a good day for all the streams not to work. Saw 10mins at 4-3 constant Stockport pressure and chances.I think Relief is the right word. Was thinking Southampton all over again. Well done team lucky to hang on though
  19. I think the time for Protest has passed us by. Some of us tried but not enough. Boycott games will never get enough joining in . We are a hopeless case.
  20. They were saying how good Oxford were and what great players they have got. No criticism of any KP player or system
  21. Sky won't show sat 3pm KO matches
  22. Nice shirt for Oxford.
  23. Loads on dhgate
×
×
  • Create New...