Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 3-1 Liverpool - Vote Now

Leicester City 3-1 Liverpool

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 7.0

Total Average Rating

212 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Wilfred Ndidi 8.9
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Marc Albrighton 5.7
  4. Manager Confidence 96% -1%

33 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Absolutely spot on with that in bold. That’s how I see it to, thought he got it all wrong today.

Delighted we won, delighted where we are in the table and in the cups, despite all our injuries he’s done very well.

I like him and he’s got it right in a lot of big games, but I thought he got it wrong today formation wise and we rode our luck.

75 mins we were exactly how I expected after we set up like that. How we got back into it was so crazy and out the blue but it doesn’t take away the fact I think he set up all wrong and as you said ‘we won despite Rodgers and not because of him’

The fact and the way that they folded in that 7 minute spell would suggest that had we been a little more ambitious from the start and less cautious, then we could have made life a lot easier for ourselves, the same the last time we met them as well. We could have been 3 down at half time. Having said that, there are numerous games in the past where we've performed well throughout and been robbed by the likes of Liverpool so I'll take the victory with no conscience whatsoever 😁

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

Albrighton attempted 24 passes, 54.2% success rate, of the starting 11 only Kasper had a worse completion rate 

I agree with the rest that performance in general was absolutely horrific, I can’t recall a time when a team has played that badly but won by that score line margin 

Scouser alert

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 13/02/2021 at 19:38, volpeazzurro said:

The fact and the way that they folded in that 7 minute spell would suggest that had we been a little more ambitious from the start and less cautious, then we could have made life a lot easier for ourselves, the same the last time we met them as well. We could have been 3 down at half time. Having said that, there are numerous games in the past where we've performed well throughout and been robbed by the likes of Liverpool so I'll take the victory with no conscience whatsoever 😁

We could also have been 3or 4 up Vardy could have had a hat trick