Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 3-1 Liverpool - Vote Now

Leicester City 3-1 Liverpool

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 7.0

Total Average Rating

212 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Wilfred Ndidi 8.9
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Marc Albrighton 5.7
  4. Manager Confidence 96% -1%

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Ndidi was our stand out player.

MacMannanan gave MOTM to Harvey Barnes.  Harvey played great at the end but Wilf was the reason we were in the position to win it at the end.

I felt that MacMannaman gave Harvey MOTM because he'd just scored and MacMannaman had spent the match watching Liverpool.

lol and :scarf:

Wingers union. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

I very nearly gave my first ever 10/1s for Ndidi and Albrighton there, but I guess Marc didn't give up an own goal and Ndidi didn't score one, so you leave a little room on the margins.  Ndidi was a monster for the entire match.

I know Albrighton didn’t have his best game but a 1?

To get a 1 there needs to be a stupid red card involved, maybe a penalty given away and an own goal.

He wasn’t great today but he was a solid 6.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Ndidi was our stand out player.

MacMannanan gave MOTM to Harvey Barnes.  Harvey played great at the end but Wilf was the reason we were in the position to win it at the end.

I felt that MacMannaman gave Harvey MOTM because he'd just scored and MacMannaman had spent the match watching Liverpool.

lol and :scarf:

How right you are, sir. 

• Like 1

I thought Tielemans had a sensational game, apart from the mis-placed pass that led to Liverpool’a goal. Both the second and the third came as a result of an excellent pass from

him. He should nearer an 8 than a 6.

Overall, I agree Ndidi was everywhere and deserves MOTM.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

You can tell that MacManaman wasn't even watching our players when he picked Barnes for man of the match. Ndidi was unbelievable today.

28 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I didn't realise that @Sunbury Fox had already said the same as I did in the post-match thread.

:appl:

• Like 1

Albrighton 5.7? lol

Would love to see his pass completion percentage. One of his worst games for us unfortunately.

Look, I hate to be the Debbie Downer because it's a class result. But the extent to which people just vote with their emotions is hilarious. Why bother if you're not going to be objective? Same goes when we lose, you get overly poor ratings.

If Alisson wasn't on the p*ss last night it's a draw at best and the ratings would be a world away from what they are. Same performance, different result, different ratings.

I am buzzing we won by the way, I don't want to come across as overly negative. I just find the ratings on here hilariously inaccurate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

I thought Tielemans had a sensational game, apart from the mis-placed pass that led to Liverpool’a goal. Both the second and the third came as a result of an excellent pass from

him. He should nearer an 8 than a 6.

Overall, I agree Ndidi was everywhere and deserves MOTM.

Really ? I thought he was terrible for most of the game and as you can see has the 2nd lowest rating on here !

39 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Albrighton 5.7? lol

Would love to see his pass completion percentage. One of his worst games for us unfortunately.

Look, I hate to be the Debbie Downer because it's a class result. But the extent to which people just vote with their emotions is hilarious. Why bother if you're not going to be objective? Same goes when we lose, you get overly poor ratings.

If Alisson wasn't on the p*ss last night it's a draw at best and the ratings would be a world away from what they are. Same performance, different result, different ratings.

I am buzzing we won by the way, I don't want to come across as overly negative. I just find the ratings on here hilariously inaccurate.

Albrighton attempted 24 passes, 54.2% success rate, of the starting 11 only Kasper had a worse completion rate 

I agree with the rest that performance in general was absolutely horrific, I can’t recall a time when a team has played that badly but won by that score line margin 

Kasper - 6 - Difficult to think of many saves he had to make. I thought his distribution put us into trouble in the 1st half.

Amartey - 5 - Given the runaround by Mane for a lot of the game but can't fault his mentality and determination.

Evans - 8 - Played most of the game on one leg. Proper warrior.

Soyuncu - 8 - His best game since his return to injury by a mile. Looked back to his best.

Ricardo - 6 - Felt like he got better as the game went on and did well for an unnatural position. Felt like he was too narrow.

Ndidi - 10 - Absolutely mammoth performance. Can't fault him today. Perfect performance.

Tielemans - 5 - Thought he was far too quiet. I think Wijnaldum and Jones did a bit of a job on him. Did well when he broke through that press but not his day all in all.

Maddison - 5 - Extra point for scoring but I thought he was extremely ineffective today. 

Albrighton - 4 - Had a bit of a mare to be honest. His passing wasn't nearly good enough and I felt like that put us under unnecessary pressure.

Barnes - 7 - Took his goal brilliantly. Just wish he took Trent on more often because I felt like he had the beating of him.

Vardy - 6 - Got into excellent positions and should have had a hattrick really. Pleased he got the monkey off his back with that goal.

N/As for the subs. Don'tt think any made any sort of impact with their time on the pitch.

• Sad 1

Strangely, Albrighton though not great at times today but nevertheless, gets less than Perez who comes on and possibly touches the ball once if that. Whether Albrighton or Under, in the set up today would have been given an unenviable task. Might of been different if Ricardo had been on the right? That's no slant on Armarty either as I personally thought he had a really good game all things considered. Albrighton did as usual bust a gut and made up for others deficiencies at times.

I do struggle sometimes also when it comes to the manager however because the option is a black and white stay or go. I don't think we could attract a better manager even if we tried at the moment and there are possibly few better anyway. However, like players, he too can have a bad match and regardless of the scoreline we were extremely lucky today and I think the positive result came despite Rodgers and not because of him. So would I want rid of him? No I wouldn't. Do I think his performance in team selection or formation was 10/10? No I don't. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Strangely, Albrighton though not great at times today but nevertheless, gets less than Perez who comes on and possibly touches the ball once if that. Whether Albrighton or Under, in the set up today would have been given an unenviable task. Might of been different if Ricardo had been on the right? That's no slant on Armarty either as I personally thought he had a really good game all things considered. Albrighton did as usual bust a gut and made up for others deficiencies at times.

I do struggle sometimes also when it comes to the manager however because the option is a black and white stay or go. I don't think we could attract a better manager even if we tried at the moment and there are possibly few better anyway. However, like players, he too can have a bad match and regardless of the scoreline we were extremely lucky today and I think the positive result came despite Rodgers and not because of him. So would I want rid of him? No I wouldn't. Do I think his performance in team selection or formation was 10/10? No I don't. 

Absolutely spot on with that in bold. That’s how I see it to, thought he got it all wrong today.

Delighted we won, delighted where we are in the table and in the cups, despite all our injuries he’s done very well.

I like him and he’s got it right in a lot of big games, but I thought he got it wrong today formation wise and we rode our luck.

75 mins we were exactly how I expected after we set up like that. How we got back into it was so crazy and out the blue but it doesn’t take away the fact I think he set up all wrong and as you said ‘we won despite Rodgers and not because of him’

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1