Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Academy in tough win

Graham was close to a brace according to the account - and was a headache for Coventry throughout. Muggleton nabbed the opener. Another decent result and nothing much conceded which seems to be becoming a general rule throughout the club now.

Excellent player, but would seem injury prone. :huh:;):thumbup:

I have watched James Graham play since he was 16 and came to Leicester , he's a Goal scorer and thats a fact . He has been unlucky with injuries , two Hernia's in the last two years!! . I think quite common in young players. I hope that he is over it and that Leicester give him a chance to show what he can do but I am not convinced they will. I would say that at 18 he still has a great future ahead of him but he needs an injury free spell and an opportunity.

Graham is the most clinical finisher we have in the youth teams other than Chambers. Graham and Dodds were unstoppable a few seasons ago when both of our youth teams had great seasons. I've not seen him play for a year or so I don't think, I just hope he's now over his injury problems and he can push on. I remember watching him in a friendly a few seasons ago and he bagged a hat-trick, looked very classy.

I don't know the specifics and I do not know a lot about Ashley Chambers but I do know that Graham got 20+ goals in each of his 2 Seasons at Academy level and got a hat trick in first ever game for the first team ,admittedly a pre season friendly against non league opposition. I know this because I watched them play as I had some involvement at that time .His injury problems seem to have resulted in O'grady . Dodds , Chambers all getting ahead of him in the queue.Was Chambers a prolific scorer at Academy level?

I don't know the specifics and I do not know a lot about Ashley Chambers but I do know that Graham got 20+ goals in each of his 2 Seasons at Academy level and got a hat trick in first ever game for the first team ,admittedly a pre season friendly against non league opposition. I know this because I watched them play as I had some involvement at that time .His injury problems seem to have resulted in O'grady . Dodds , Chambers all getting ahead of him in the queue.Was Chambers a prolific scorer at Academy level?

Obviously Chambers is still only 15 so youth teams at that age aren't really ever published but from what I recall last season he scored alot of goals for the under 16's infact every week Macca and Chambo would come on foxestalk to talk about Chambers goals from the match before.

Dodds and Graham got about 40+ goals between them in 03/04 for the youth teams, amazing.

Archived