Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

bolton away?

I think we could cause an upset because Bolton will probably be concentrating more on the league than the cups, or they might look at our team and give some of their younger players a chance so a result could be on the cards I think. Not going though.

If you look at their fixture list around the time of the game, it's very busy and includes some big games, are they gonna be up for our game??

Mon Nov 21 2005 Birmingham City (A) 20:00

Thu Nov 24 2005 Guimaraes UEFA (A) 20:30

Sun Nov 27 2005 Fulham (A) 14:00

Wed Nov 30 2005 Leicester City CC (H) 20:00

Sat Dec 03 2005 Arsenal (H) 15:00

Yup I'm going providing I can get the tickets on Friday...I assume they won't sell out. Look out for me and all my friends. At the moment it looks like about 10 of us will be attending and of that 10 only 2 of us are City fans. The others are a mixture of Man Utd, Blackburn, QPR, Spurs, Rushden and Carlisle fans so it should be a good laugh. Look out for us all.

If you look at their fixture list around the time of the game, it's very busy and includes some big games, are they gonna be up for our game??

Mon Nov 21 2005 Birmingham City (A) 20:00

Thu Nov 24 2005 Guimaraes UEFA (A) 20:30

Sun Nov 27 2005 Fulham (A) 14:00

Wed Nov 30 2005 Leicester City CC (H) 20:00

Sat Dec 03 2005 Arsenal (H) 15:00

I made that point ages ago!

Vitória Guimarães ( Check me out with my accents ) Are Portugese, they finished 5th in the Portugese League last season. One of the weaker sides in Boltons group, but their no joke.

Even if we sell all our tickets I can't imagine Bolton will fill the Reebok. Hopefully should make my first game in ages. Living in the north west on a student budget does not help supporting Leicester.

Student from Manchester eh? Are you at Manchester uni?

I made that point ages ago!

Vitória Guimarães ( Check me out with my accents ) Are Portugese, they finished 5th in the Portugese League last season. One of the weaker sides in Boltons group, but their no joke.

We should always assume the opposition is going to be flat out and make sure that we are in the right frame of mind to compete with them. Then, if we catch em napping it's a bonus.

If the tickets sell out before Friday's generall sale surely we will apply for more and get them?

Boltons Attendences for the cup have been small and i can see us selling out of our 2,000 allocation as there a tenner each, i think the rest of the ground will be half empty considering there fixture list.

Lets hope we do sell out and get a extended allocation and we all SING! make it a good atmosphere from our point of view

Even if we sell all our tickets I can't imagine Bolton will fill the Reebok. Hopefully should make my first game in ages. Living in the north west on a student budget does not help supporting Leicester.

i am a student in huddersfield, been most away games, sod the budget mate, miss a day on the drink to afford games it has to be done!

If I remember rightly, we didn't even fill our full allocation of just over 2,000 tickets at Manchester United in the 2003/2004 season - so we have no chance of selling our 2,800 allocation for Bolton.

If I remember rightly, we didn't even fill our full allocation of just over 2,000 tickets at Manchester United in the 2003/2004 season - so we have no chance of selling our 2,800 allocation for Bolton.

Are you going?

Stumbled on this board for another reason and dead impressed!

Don't think there will be many Wanderers fans there as we're supposed to be taking about 3000 to Portugal. Then again the price has been reduced to £10. As some of you have pointed out we have a massive fixture congestion around then and I would think it will be a low priority for Sam. I would put my mortgage on Walker playing, as far as the others go I'm expecting not have heard of half of them!

Lofty - grrrr!

Archived