Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willy37

bolton away?

Just so you know - student tickets apply for this game for only £5 each! For that price, can you afford not to go?

:huh::ermm::unsure:

Where did you hear that? This is the email I got from Jim from LCFC ticket office earlier:

Hi Anish,

Thank you for your email.The ticket prices are age related.The adult price of £10 is people age 16 to 59 years old.The senior price £5 for 60 years old and over.The Juvenile price of £1 is for children under the age of 16 years old.

I hope this clears it up for you and if you have any further queries please dont hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards

Jim

Ticket Office

:huh::ermm::unsure:

Where did you hear that? This is the email I got from Jim from LCFC ticket office earlier:

When i bought mine today for £5. When you go into the ticket office, look on big white board behind the counter and you'll see all the prices in more detail. The only games that have had student tickets so far this season are Hull and Bolton. Always worth checking though coz the reductions are pretty decent! :thumbup:

Just so you know - student tickets apply for this game for only £5 each! For that price, can you afford not to go?

Travel will probably cost me £20 - luckily I can afford that, unfortunately a number of fans would struggle to pay that, so it's never cheap going to away games.

Travel will probably cost me £20 - luckily I can afford that, unfortunately a number of fans would struggle to pay that, so it's never cheap going to away games.

I'm going on Fox Travel! Lucky me!

If only I'd known about student tickets before though. :angry:

im hoping to go on Fox Travel aswell Lisa. i've never travelled that way before as Bolton will be the furthest away game i've done. is it any good? spacious? airy? warm? cold? entertaining both ways? i really look forward to it, cant wait to pick up my tickets this arvo. ill post where i am sitting soon.

im hoping to go on Fox Travel aswell Lisa. i've never travelled that way before as Bolton will be the furthest away game i've done. is it any good? spacious? airy? warm? cold? entertaining both ways? i really look forward to it, cant wait to pick up my tickets this arvo. ill post where i am sitting soon.

Spacious? Only if you're 2ft 9!

Airy? Pfft!

Warm? Cold? Climate control omitted as standard.

Entertaining both ways? Not if they play 'Leicester City Dreams' again!!

Every time I use Fox Travel I say never again, but I still end up going back for more! Besdies, Bolton is horrible to drive to, parking's a 'mare and it took us over an hour to get out of the car park the only time we did drive!

Spacious? Only if you're 2ft 9!

Airy? Pfft!

Warm? Cold? Climate control omitted as standard.

Entertaining both ways? Not if they play 'Leicester City Dreams' again!!

Every time I use Fox Travel I say never again, but I still end up going back for more! Besdies, Bolton is horrible to drive to, parking's a 'mare and it took us over an hour to get out of the car park the only time we did drive!

I can cope with that if its played once but do they really need to play all the remixes as well? I think it was wolves where they played the whole CD about three times all the way through - i wanted to pull my own ears off by the time we got there! :cry:

I can cope with that if its played once but do they really need to play all the remixes as well? I think it was wolves where they played the whole CD about three times all the way through - i wanted to pull my own ears off by the time we got there! :cry:

Oh God yes! That has brought back some disturbing memories of Bury away in the cup. Grrrrrr once inserted into brain cells - never parted :mad:

got my ticket today too.

row ii upper stand. seats 125 + 124.

got my tickets for £5 although im not a student, my mate bought it, does that mean they will want an nus on the gate? or should i just go ticket office and pay the extra? im not sure. id love to save the fiver but i dont want no bother in my 1st away game of the season.

also on coach 4 to travel. i didnt know you can park round the stadium thats nice. and yes £15 as me and mate are STH.

looking forward to it.

got my ticket today too.

row ii upper stand. seats 125 + 124.

got my tickets for £5 although im not a student, my mate bought it, does that mean they will want an nus on the gate? or should i just go ticket office and pay the extra? im not sure. id love to save the fiver but i dont want no bother in my 1st away game of the season.

also on coach 4 to travel. i didnt know you can park round the stadium thats nice. and yes £15 as me and mate are STH.

looking forward to it.

FFS :mad: you have a great seat, in the middle, not to high not low... :rolleyes:

want to swap? :o

i've never been the reebok so i was going to check out some sites to see where abouts i'd be sitting but in the middle, in the middle sounds good lol. aslong as there is a good atmosphere in our end i'll be happy. win or lose i hope our faithfull will be singing as much as we can.

Likewise with us at Cardiff, trying to have a sleep with that blaring out at me, ban the fecker!

if nobody is sitting around us i'll just move further forwards at half time. but i hope to see our section fairly full. are u going Scowy?

Yup, I think I'll be taking the Loughborough Supporters coach up there. I think it's slightly more expensive than Fox Travel, but it's closer to me than Leicester.

Archived