Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Trust Calls On City Fans to Speak Up at Open Meeting

I said them plus gary lineker combined...yet again you show your politician-like spin capabilities. YOU ARE A SHAM.

Isnt it the case tho FT, that the problem is something that on this occasion, should not be inflamed. Do you not realise the anger surrounding this, that sounds violent to me.

Your 3rd point completely supports what im saying. All your doing, is saying theres a problem accross the board of stewarding, YET, you have not ONE case of cold hard facts to back up a problem. You have turned into the pied piper of hatred towards officials at lcfc.

I think you just love dressing up in panto gear, tis the season ispose...

I`d like to know what Ric Flair, mr c, scowy and davieg think of this subject?

So what number of stewrds/policemen? Come on, spit it out, tell us what you think?

So your standing your ground (no pun intended), your demanding a solution on behalf of your members. You are not taking no for an answer. FT, what you going to do when the club cannot help you? Hold a protest, start a riot, what?

Ok FT, so you want the club to break the law by liberalising the law, which means, if a disaster happens because of, OUR ground could be CLOSED DOWN YOU FOOL. You just dont **** get it do you.

Football clubs have safety rules of law, they are for the benefit of ALL of us. If you dont like them, contact your **** MP!!

Sorry about the swearing mr c, its a one off mate.

Why can't you look at the bigger picture? Do you know what the laws actually are? The Football Offences Act doesn't mention standing at grounds, for example.

You keep going on about the laws. You're talking about the interpretation. Do you think you should have a criminal record for winding down your car window and shouting "willy puller" at the bloke who has just cut you up?

If you applied the law literally, then you would end up convicting 90% of City's support!! The law does allow for some flexibility, you know. This is where common sense comes into it, and the feeling among a lot of supporters is that some stewards (no I don't have a number, funnily I haven't found the time to canvas every single person who has been to the stadium this season) are being overly officious, and ruining the enjoyment for those affected.

The Football Offences Act doesn't mention standing at grounds, for example.

Do you think you should have a criminal record for winding down your car window and shouting "willy puller" at the bloke who has just cut you up?

If you applied the law literally, then you would end up convicting 90% of City's support!!

The law does allow for some flexibility, you know.

the feeling among a lot of supporters is that some stewards (no I don't have a number

Oh right, so a fan can stand up for 90mins :rolleyes:

No, because its a relatively harmless act. Doing it whilst standing amongst a tribe of very passionette humans, at a different tribe of very passionette humans who dont quite like you, is potentially an act likely to cause a RIOT!!

Lisa, there are rules of life. Just because we are football fans, and weve been doing something for many many years, doesnt mean you can just carry on doing them now. The laws of being a football fan of old, HAVE CHANGED. If you wana change those rules, GO CONTACT YOUR MP!!

If Leicester City Football Club "flex" the rules, and someone is seriously hurt in the process, OUR club could well be in serious trouble, but its only a if...

Tell you what, you and your "mob" go and force lcfc to liberalise/relax the rule of ground law, and if it goes tits up, we know who to blame, yes?

You will be TOTALLY responsible for any injury caused. How stupid you really are. You dont care about the clubs future, all you care about is breaking the rules for your own pleasure.

You said:

"It doesn't alter the fact that there are enough stewards who don't like football, and/or think fans are troublemakers."

Care to give us an inkling into the percentage or number, or are you just generalising to suit your beef?

You keep going on about the laws. You're talking about the interpretation. Do you think you should have a criminal record for winding down your car window and shouting "willy puller" at the bloke who has just cut you up?

Following Lush's approach at least half the crowd would have thrown out when Mr Wise was warming up at the last home game :rolleyes:

Care to give us an inkling into the percentage or number, or are you just generalising to suit your beef?

Let's try another % question.

How many posters on here think Lush is a ......

Please fill in the missing word

Be careful, under the Lush law of the internet you could arrested

We can that check the % of posters who pick the same word

Oh right, so a fan can stand up for 90mins :rolleyes:

No, because its a relatively harmless act. Doing it whilst standing amongst a tribe of very passionette humans, at a different tribe of very passionette humans who dont quite like you, is potentially an act likely to cause a RIOT!!

Lisa, there are rules of life. Just because we are football fans, and weve been doing something for many many years, doesnt mean you can just carry on doing them now. The laws of being a football fan of old, HAVE CHANGED. If you wana change those rules, GO CONTACT YOUR MP!!

If Leicester City Football Club "flex" the rules, and someone is seriously hurt in the process, OUR club could well be in serious trouble, but its only a if...

Tell you what, you and your "mob" go and force lcfc to liberalise/relax the rule of ground law, and if it goes tits up, we know who to blame, yes?

You will be TOTALLY responsible for any injury caused. How stupid you really are. You dont care about the clubs future, all you care about is breaking the rules for your own pleasure.

You said:

"It doesn't alter the fact that there are enough stewards who don't like football, and/or think fans are troublemakers."

Piss off! Cause a riot? How many years do you spend standing in the old Kop at Filbo? How many times could you say we rioted because we were so passionate?

You still haven't answered the question about the law. Have you not checked the statutes lately?

I'm so glad that I personally will be held responsible for City's actions. I never realised I held so much sway, although I'd like to think the power won't go to my head.

And don't use the MP argument against me, chap, I told you to do that months ago. Pathetic.

Piss off! Cause a riot? How many years do you spend standing in the old Kop at Filbo? How many times could you say we rioted because we were so passionate?

You still haven't answered the question about the law. Have you not checked the statutes lately?

I'm so glad that I personally will be held responsible for City's actions. I never realised I held so much sway, although I'd like to think the power won't go to my head.

And don't use the MP argument against me, chap

One riot/punch up, arrest etc etc is bad enough Lisa :rolleyes: ive seen many an riotous incident in the kop, east stand, the old west stand, double decker, and all because of 2 seperate passions that wouldnt controll themselves.

If you go into the city centre on a friday/saturday night, and even on your own start gesturing to another, the police will look down on you because the possibility is there, and their there to prevent it.

If nothing will happen, and theres not a problem, then we wouldnt need police would we. Get a grip woman.

How many lcfc officials are bad/poor Lisa?

Lets hope for yours and everyone else sake lcfc dont relax the rules and find themselves paying the price for your forcefull actions.

Well, if you wana make change....

When you dont get what you want tonight (although i think the club will make you think you have), please dont insist, theres 20,000 people who attend the stadium, and most of them seem quite happy with things.

Do you ever read anything anyone else writes, or do you suffer from selctive memory?

no I don't have a number, funnily I haven't found the time to canvas every single person who has been to the stadium this season

Similarly, how can you say 20,000 people are happy with the current situation? Has each and every one told you this? Do you have any figures on this?

As for not needing the police, how do you explain 'police-free games' to a layperson?

I'm still waiting for the statutes that tell me I cannot stand at a game.

Do you ever read anything anyone else writes, or do you suffer from selctive memory?

Similarly, how can you say 20,000 people are happy with the current situation? Has each and every one told you this? Do you have any figures on this?

As for not needing the police, how do you explain 'police-free games' to a layperson?

I'm still waiting for the statutes that tell me I cannot stand at a game.

YOU said:

So Lisa, Care to give us an inkling into the percentage or number, or are you just generalising to suit your beef?

Do you ever read anything anyone else writes, or do you suffer from selctive memory? ;) I never said 20,000 ARE happy, i said "theres 20,000 people who attend the stadium, and most of them seem quite happy with things." meaning, theres not the demand for change that you make out. But there is enough of you to encourage trouble.

Im informed with the local media, and i dont hear THAT many complain. FT produced a percentage figure, but no number to back up his "case"...

Ok, we need stewards then.

We are allowed to stand. Ask the club tonight if were allowed to stand for long periods?

As I've asked before lush - how is it possible to post so much on so many occasions and yet never, even by sheer chance or accident post anything sensible or interesting?

Surely even the most boring, intellectually challenged, monotonous idiot must at some point say something interesting, even if it is through sheer luck?

The simple answer here of cause is that Lush is a steward and think's he's god's gift :D:P

As I've asked before lush - how is it possible to post so much on so many occasions and yet never, even by sheer chance or accident post anything sensible or interesting?

Surely even the most boring, intellectually challenged, monotonous idiot must at some point say something interesting, even if it is through sheer luck?

The simple answer here of cause is that Lush is a steward and think's he's god's gift :D:P

Well God's Gift anyway ;)

Archived