Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ultra

OPEN MEETING

Calm down Thrach,

You'll do yourself a mischief mate and it's you who is being judgemental.

I wasn't there. I think 200 was a good number. I haven't called everyone who didn't attend sceptics, my implication (albeit not well enough put across) was that the biggest sceptics are those who would not attend at any costs. (The name Lush comes to mind and surprisingly to me Ric on this issue)

As I quite clearly said, any change is better than none. I was actually applauding those that went.

I'll certainly join you in that. :)

BUT as i told Lisa, only through the political process will you change things.

Don't flatter yourself, Lush. I've been saying for months now that the fans need to be lobbying MP's, so don't try and make out that you've thought of and put the idea into my head.

Pathetic.

Don't flatter yourself, Lush. I've been saying for months now that the fans need to be lobbying MP's, so don't try and make out that you've thought of and put the idea into my head.

Pathetic.

So it is rather "pathetic", that you went along to a meeting where NO mp`s were in attendence...

So it is rather "pathetic", that you went along to a meeting where NO mp`s were in attendence...

Lush, do you have any redeeming traits?

Surely even you can appreciate that any change if it comes, will be more likely as a result of a number of differing approaches.

Lobbying MP's may be one way, attending meetings like the one last week another.

These things do not have to be done in isolation and you know that full well what Lisa was implying.

Surely even you can appreciate that any change if it comes, will be more likely as a result of a number of differing approaches.

Lobbying MP's may be one way, attending meetings like the one last week another.

Explain to me how going to that meeting has changed things for the better?

IF every single club had this kind of meeting, with petitions thousands long per club, THEN meetings WITH lcfc and countrywide are worthwhile, because mp`s would HAVE to listen.

The rules and laws are NOT lcfc`s fault.

Explain to me how going to that meeting has changed things for the better?

IF every single club had this kind of meeting, with petitions thousands long per club, THEN meetings WITH lcfc and countrywide are worthwhile, because mp`s would HAVE to listen.

The rules and laws are NOT lcfc`s fault.

Because the meeting was never about changing the laws it was about getting a common understanding of their interpretation between, the Club, fans (through various representatives), SAG and the Police.

As I understand SAG, the Police and the Club are taking away with them people's views and will agree a standard approach and interpretation - that seems to me a clear step forward when you take into account all the different reports of how they've been interpreted recently.

As I quoted in a previous topic a mate of my sons was ejected, being the smallest of a group of 6 who stood on the back row of the kop celebrating a goal a fraction longer than the rest of the crowd.

How many times do you need to have these things explained to you before you take in just one iota of it.

Because the meeting was never about changing the laws it was about getting a common understanding of their interpretation between, the Club, fans (through various representatives), SAG and the Police.

How many times do you need to have these things explained to you before you take in just one iota of it.

Ultra: "Calls were made for "common sense" to be applied to those standing up at matches, but the response was that the club's hands were tied by ground regulations (which were dictated by government legislation)."

LCFC cannot change the rule of law, not even a tad, and it doesnt take 200 people in a meeting to find out what the rules are. On tuesday, go and read the rules in the concourse?

How many times do you need to have these things explained to you before you take in just one iota of it. ;)

Lush, we all take that point. The club's hands are tied by legislation.

The point of the meeting was obviously one of the relationship between club and fans, whether rules are made clear enough, if stewards are doing their job well enough, areas which could be improved.

Could you please now drop the issue as quite frankly you are very predictable, repetitive and dull... the point you're making was passable the first time I read it, now I feel that you may be a bit obsessive about it.

I anticipate you posting the exact same thing as you've said in your other 2201 posts so here goes..

Lush responds (perhaps missing the point):

It's got nothing to do with LCFC so what is the point in the meeting???

There.. you don't need to reply Lush - your opinion has been noted, derided and discarded. We don't need to hear it again.

The point of the meeting was obviously one of the relationship between club and fans, whether rules are made clear enough, if stewards are doing their job well enough, areas which could be improved.

:D You need 200 people to find out "whether rules are made clear enough, if stewards are doing their job well enough", deary me.

Just because you folks hate me, its no reason to dis what i say. As mr c keeps pointing out to people, LCFC LCFC LCFC.

:)

Fu ck off!

It's not worth it.

Let's :banghead: together, alright?

Whatever you say to Lush, whatever you want to debate with Lush, he'll never accept it and/or discuss it on a serious note. All that counts to him is proving his point, which is one far from reality.

If he prefers to stay home, do nothing, asking the same "questions" over and over again and attack others for actually doing something in order to improve the situation at the Walkers, so be it.

In this case, do not reply to Lush any longer. There is no point in it.

Case closed. Thread?

:D You need 200 people to find out "whether rules are made clear enough, if stewards are doing their job well enough", deary me.

Just because you folks hate me, its no reason to dis what i say. As mr c keeps pointing out to people, LCFC LCFC LCFC.

:)

Lush, I don't hate you.

I just think that Care in the Community came too soon for your individual circumstances.

Archived