Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

There is an existing thread somewhere for best goal celebrations ever, but I'll be ****ed if I can find it. Of course - we all recall the standout ones, but what with many footballers not tending to have an original or independent thought ever entering their vacuous heads, means it's all got about as prescriptive and obligatory as the Leicester City songbook. 

 

Oh look, yet another knee slide. Oh look, someone just placed the ball under his shirt and sucked his thumb...again. Oh look, he's run up to the opposition support and told them to 'shhhh'. 

 

How refreshing then to see Allan Saint-Maximin's roundhouse kick last weekend Michail Antonio's chicken dance or cardboard cut out against us - or this back in 2016 -

 

 

I enjoyed Vardy's novel demolition of the corner flag last season following his last minute equaliser against the Blades. I do recall Lee Sharpe doing an Elvis impersonation with it once. but preferred Vardy's Guitar playing antics against Liverpool to mock their supposed 'heavy metal football'.

 

I'm easily entertained. 

 

 

Edited by Line-X
  • Like 2
Posted
2 hours ago, Line-X said:

I enjoyed Vardy's novel demolition of the corner flag last season following his last minute equaliser against the Blades.

Winner! Don't undersell the worth of that goal from our GOAT. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...