Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike Bailey

Randers match

1 hour ago, Mike Bailey said:

I am an English guy living in southern Denmark.

my son and I would love to attend the event with the Leicester fans. What chances do you think I have of buying a ticket?

Nice to see an ex-Wolves captain wanting to follow the City in Europe! :)

images.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

I'd have thought you could get tickets.  There are literally thousands left.  Why are people saying you couldn't get them?  Because of having a Danish address?  Do you have family in the UK whose address you could use?

Oh hang on, do you mean the match in Denmark?  Sorry I'm not really awake!  

I don't know anything about those tickets.

Just to explain a bit Mike

You require a booking history with Leicester City to get tickets for the away end. Therefore the suggestion of becoming a member which will set you back a bit before even paying out on the Randers ticket. 

Every ticket must be collected with proof of identification in Randers on the day of the game 

If you want to be in the Leicester end, you will have to:

- Hope the tickets reach members, goes on sale to them Wednesday

- Purchase a membership for both yourself and your son (about £40 each iirc)

- Purchase a match ticket for a game to get your "home membership point" which the club needs you to have to prove your not a hooligan (don't ask why). I'm not sure if these points are added immediately or after the date of the game, if it's the latter buy tickets for the Randers home leg as they're cheap and just don't go to the game.

- Then hope you actually get 2 tickets when 10K members have the chance to fight for however many ticket will be available Wednesday morning. 

• Like 1

I haven’t checked but I don’t think you’d even be able to buy a membership as you don’t have a UK address. You’d have to buy an international membership which doesn’t give you access to buying tickets.

Suppose you could take the route of using a friend/family UK address to buy a membership, although it would have to be in your name still. (And then buy a ticket for a Leicester home game.) Someone with recent European experience will have to advise on whether they check addresses on collection though. They definitely need your passport to match the name to the ticket.

Even as a member, your chances are very slim as the last few will be snapped up. It would honestly be easier to fly over to the KP for a game.