Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

NOT HAPPY

A Paul Mace masterpeice eh "hes done wonders at hearts",

CL you said at the start of the season "JUDGE ME ON MY RESULTS", well I am now.... and frankly your no better than adams, taylor.

I honestly cannot see your improvements to the squad and for the fact why you purchased sylla, he is such a waste of space, and with Joe Hamill on the bench its now time too put up or shut up and go.

I have followed City for 23 years now and well frankly I think its time to go.

Tactics are poor, passion none exsistant and purchases (bar ryan smith on loan) have been suspect.

CL youve got no backing from me any longer.... and too boot Nissa/Gilbert/Williams not even featuring.

You may as well book a second class ticket back to Edinburgh, before the Xmas rush

CL you said at the start of the season "JUDGE ME ON MY RESULTS", well I am now.... and frankly your no better than adams, taylor.

I honestly cannot see your improvements to the squad and for the fact why you purchased sylla, he is such a waste of space, and with Joe Hamill on the bench its now time too put up or shut up and go.

Tactics are poor, passion none exsistant and purchases (bar ryan smith on loan) have been suspect.

CL youve got no backing from me any longer.... and too boot Nissa/Gilbert/Williams not even featuring.

You may as well book a second class ticket back to Edinburgh, before the Xmas rush

I respect your feeling on this but I can't say I agree with your views on players, do you really believe that only Ryan Smith has been a good purchase - strange.

Nissa/Gilbert/Williams not even featuring - well that's not entirely true, up until last week Nissa has been an ever present and unless you are privy to what happens on a day today basis cannot really comment on the justification for him being dropped, I'm sure not all the facts have been aired. Gilbert was given a run and looked a very poor purchase (yes there have been some) but it takes a certain amount of guts to admit to that which is what CL's doing. As for Williams hes just a lazy arse and a disgrace to all those who would die to become a professional footballer. He hasn't delivered for CL, he didn't deliver for MAs and from what I've heard from Forest fans said he didn't deliver for them until his contract was up for renewal.

Yes there is a long way to go, who ever believed there wasn't and inspite of the results and some poor performances it's still a hell of lot better than the rubbish we had to endure at the beginning of last season against Brighton and Rotherham etc etc.

just how i feel at the minute

Levein, like micky adams, loves to have Favourites. The donkey that is kisnorbo is now our captain, he speaks of wilcox's loan period as though when he comes back he will feature hugely (if he does then thats the final straw!). Hamill and gilbert are two natural left sided players, something that is rare now-a-days, yet he never gives it a chance

it is just the inconsistancy that irritates me

he can be so rash with one player, but then let another get away with murder

i.e. nils/gilbert/hume/williams (well he has had a chance to be fair just not impressed)

yet you have useless lumps like dublin/sylla/hammond/douglas that find themselves playing every week even if they dont touch the ball all game

This sort of comment really f**king annoys me.

How can you even possibly mention Micky Adams in the same breath as Levein or infact go one step better with Peter sodding Taylor.

Surely, even the harshest critic of MA could see that he was 100% commited to the club and genuinely wanted the best for us. Does he not deserve some respect for this?

Peter Taylor was possibly the worst manager in the history of LCFC, managing to drag us down from Premiership front runners to relegation. How dare you compare the two.

As for results, MA won nearly half of his games in charge (most games in the Prem) compared to Levein who has won less than a third (as one of the promotion favourites ffs!).

Isn't it ironic but four of the best players I've seen in City colours this season weren't Levein signings at all as far as I'm aware: Stearman, Sheehan, Joey and Chambers.

Of the Levein signings, Smith is exceptional (but will be on his way back to Arsenal) and the only others successs so far are McCarthy and Gerbrand (both defenders). Two!

Hume might prove a success if he ever plays (and who's decision is that) and Maybury has been a partial success.

Otherwise: Nils (now surely out), Kisnorbo, Sylla, Gilbert, Hammill and Hammond have all grossly underperformed while as always I can't make my mind up whether MDV is any good or not.

Three and a half out of 11 is my score on his signings, or 4/12 if you include Smith, which is about the same proportion of successes as he gets Legue wins in matches played (12 out of 49). Curious that.

Isn't it ironic but four of the best players I've seen in City colours this season weren't Levein signings at all as far as I'm aware: Stearman, Sheehan, Joey and Chambers.

To be fair i think you will agree Joey was considered a complete waste of time by most under Micky but under Levein has shone!

I would have to say the credit for this is in some part down to Levein and hence i would class him as almost a Levein signing as he is a complely different player.

This sort of comment really f**king annoys me.

How can you even possibly mention Micky Adams in the same breath as Levein or infact go one step better with Peter sodding Taylor.

Surely, even the harshest critic of MA could see that he was 100% commited to the club and genuinely wanted the best for us. Does he not deserve some respect for this?

Peter Taylor was possibly the worst manager in the history of LCFC, managing to drag us down from Premiership front runners to relegation. How dare you compare the two.

As for results, MA won nearly half of his games in charge (most games in the Prem) compared to Levein who has won less than a third (as one of the promotion favourites ffs!).

I'm glad you are annoyed...... im passionate too, but if you swear at me i will kill you..ok

Archived