Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
9 minutes ago, majaco said:

What about Robert Huth's free-kick.  

 

Now there's a shot that lives in the memory. 

 

This is a great photo.

I didn't get to many games that year, and not one for taking photos, but I took my moment of a free kick in front of me to get my only action shots of that season... 

IMG_20210217_184502.jpg.8703af6baad1b17f8ff18ee2f2c4c51c_resize_74.thumb.jpg.bc352308c84129631db87869e1013c20.jpg

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, Golden Fox said:

I didn't get to many games that year, and not one for taking photos, but I took my moment of a free kick in front of me to get my only action shots of that season... 

IMG_20210217_184502.jpg.8703af6baad1b17f8ff18ee2f2c4c51c_resize_74.thumb.jpg.bc352308c84129631db87869e1013c20.jpg

Although this is a great photo in its own right, I can see why Racine's photo was judged to be slightly better.

  • Haha 3
Posted
4 minutes ago, Golden Fox said:

I didn't get to many games that year, and not one for taking photos, but I took my moment of a free kick in front of me to get my only action shots of that season... 

IMG_20210217_184502.jpg.8703af6baad1b17f8ff18ee2f2c4c51c_resize_74.thumb.jpg.bc352308c84129631db87869e1013c20.jpg

That was a dangerous place to be sitting when Huth took that free-kick. Hope that you managed to get out of the way :o

  • Haha 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...