Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cisono

Xbox 360 "Glitches"

Microsoft Announce Xbox 360 Glitches

The Microsoft Corporation announced yesterday that some users are experiencing problems with the new console gaming machine, the Xbox 360, with some people reporting that the system crashes in the middle of a game.

Sometimes an error message is shown. A spokesperson for Microsoft's Xbox division said: "It's a few reports of consoles here and there not working properly. It's what you would expect with a consumer electronics instrument of this complexity..."

Microsoft urges anybody experiencing problems with their new Xbox 360 console -- which hit the US market on Monday -- to either report it at www.xbox.com or to call 1-800-4myXbox.

source: http://www.shortnews.com/shownews.cfm?id=51426&u_id=215646

Hmm actually, this is what I expect from anything Microsoft-related :P

Anyone feeling a little bit less bad about not having one? :)

Xbox 360 arrived at work today for the purpose of testing

It seemed to attract quite a crowd! - I'm not the person testing it and I was too busy today to spend anytime with it

Overall the reaction to it was very similar to when someone arrives at work with a new sports car

Hmm actually, this is what I expect from anything Microsoft-related :P

Anyone feeling a little bit less bad about not having one? :)

errr... mines ordered.... :blush:

to be fair i've seen some of the reports of faulty ones

this one guy, had his machine sitting on the carpet, with paper and books sitting on top of the fans, and the console inbetween two boxes

didnt surprise me he was having problems

hope mines ok :blink:

I'm seriously thinking about selling my PS2 and getting a Gamecube again... Just for the purpose of playing "Metroid Prime" again... Awesome graphics and gameplay... And it's darn cheap!

I'm a little bit fed up with the new announcements, including Nintendo's "Revolution"...

:thumbup:

I'm seriously thinking about selling my PS2 and getting a Gamecube again... Just for the purpose of playing "Metroid Prime" again... Awesome graphics and gameplay... And it's darn cheap!

I'm a little bit fed up with the new announcements, including Nintendo's "Revolution"...

Currys or Dixons not sure which are selling psones for £15 with extra controller mem card and game or two. They are also selling the GAMECUBE at £25!

Good deals :thumbup:

errr... mines ordered.... :blush:

to be fair i've seen some of the reports of faulty ones

this one guy, had his machine sitting on the carpet, with paper and books sitting on top of the fans, and the console inbetween two boxes

didnt surprise me he was having problems

hope mines ok :blink:

ditto :whistle:

best game ever.

Archived