Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MU_Stu

Bournemouth Away - October 8th

American Fan here...my wife and I will be in London this weekend for the Packers game.  I was hoping that this would line up with a Foxes home game that weekend but alas no luck.

I'm admittedly completely ignorant as to how ticketing works but we would love to sit in the away end for the match in Bournemouth that Saturday with all of the other Leicester fans...are there any options to make this happen or is this a pipe-dream?  I understand the secondary market is much different compared to what we have here in the states...

16 minutes ago, MU_Stu said:

American Fan here...my wife and I will be in London this weekend for the Packers game.  I was hoping that this would line up with a Foxes home game that weekend but alas no luck.

I'm admittedly completely ignorant as to how ticketing works but we would love to sit in the away end for the match in Bournemouth that Saturday with all of the other Leicester fans...are there any options to make this happen or is this a pipe-dream?  I understand the secondary market is much different compared to what we have here in the states...

Secondary market.

Tickets won’t be on sale for a few more weeks. I reckon it’ll sell out to season ticket holders, so I’m in the same boat as I’m a fox member. I’ve booked a short break and am taking my wife and kids away to Bournemouth Friday-Monday and just hoping to get a ticket as this is a new stadium for me. Leave my wife and daughter at the beach and then nip off for the afternoon with my lad.

Second hand tickets normally do the rounds on here, so keep eyes peeled. The hardest part is going to be getting a physical ticket to you if you’re in the states.

Edited by phoneticerror

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Secondary market.

Tickets won’t be on sale for a few more weeks. I reckon it’ll sell out to season ticket holders, so I’m in the same boat as I’m a fox member. I’ve booked a short break and am taking my wife and kids away to Bournemouth Friday-Monday and just hoping to get a ticket as this is a new stadium for me. Leave my wife and daughter at the beach and then nip off for the afternoon with my lad.

Second hand tickets normally do the rounds on here, so keep eyes peeled. The hardest part is going to be getting a physical ticket to you if you’re in the states.

You're going to leave your wife & daughter on the beach in Bournemouth.......in October!!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, boots60 said:

You're going to leave your wife & daughter on the beach in Bournemouth.......in October!!!

You’d be surprised what the weather is like early October. We go to the seaside every October half term and most of the time it’s a nice trip. Not bikini and shorts weather, but still fun. More to do at the seaside than sunbathe.

Mid October last year in Wales was lovely weather.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 3

About the worst fixture your trip could have fallen on in terms of getting a ticket, sorry. As mentioned your best chance is on here and hoping we have a crap start to the season and demand isn't as mental as it usually is when we play here.

Also the trains from London to Bournemouth are awful, your best option still takes over 2 hours to do about 90 miles.

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba

9 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

About the worst fixture your trip could have fallen on in terms of getting a ticket, sorry. As mentioned your best chance is on here and hoping we have a crap start to the season and demand isn't as mental as it usually is when we play here.

Also the trains from London to Bournemouth are awful, your best option still takes over 2 hours to do about 90 miles.

Agreed. Inevitably it’ll be a matter of seeing the people who have changes of plans and their ticket for sale posts before anybody else does. Made a lot harder by not living in Leicester though.