Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
west_london_fox

Mobile Season Ticket Download

16 hours ago, LibertyFox said:

I’ve gone through all my emails and junk folder and the only email received is this afternoon, as per screenshot - no links, no instructions???

I’ve had a look on the news section of the website and there are videos there about using the new mobile ticketing on an android device… but not for iPhones which is roughly half the mobile market.

Any tips? Wish I’d opted for the season card reading the previous comments :thumbdown:

B3C1BAAE-6FDF-48C7-9B74-69A80091F9DD.jpeg

I emailed them yesterday and got the ticket through this morning 

[email protected]

13 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Anyone else’s tickets now not available for download to “Add to Mobile Wallet”  and not appearing in their wallet?

FFAA6257-63AE-43F5-BA96-EA05963BB8E3.png

403E5810-2491-464D-AE5A-BC9E2B08CE1A.jpeg

You can only download it to.the wallet once,  as I understand it,  so if you've already done it,  but it has disappeared from the wallet,  then the issue is with the wallet.

On 08/08/2022 at 21:44, steve555 said:

Did you meet with the club, if so what was the outcome?

Yes, met with Jim, waste of time. He looked at my phone, said Mobile ticket wouldn't work on it, and has put a note on my membership to say I can have paper tickets for this season. Full report will be on here tomorrow, may start a new thread so it gets seen properly. Thanks for the interest.

• Like 1