Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
west_london_fox

Mobile Season Ticket Download

1 hour ago, C.J said:

Anyone who went tonight using the mobile tickets, how did it go? Was there teething troubles?

I had no problem with my mobile there were queues at a couple of turnstiles but there are people there to help. What you have to bear in mind though is the ground was only 50% full.

11 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

I had no problem with my mobile there were queues at a couple of turnstiles but there are people there to help. What you have to bear in mind though is the ground was only 50% full.

I can only imagine what it'll be like on Sunday! The stewards wont cope.

On 31/07/2022 at 07:35, west_london_fox said:

Morning all.

Quick one… has anyone received their email with the download link in or been able to add from logging in to their account?

No, tried logging in but won’t let me add the ticket and have had no email yet! Very poor communication from the club

Just spoke to the TO. After the Brentford game, they will NOT be issuing any tickets other than Mobile. No print at home, and no physical ticket posted! So if  your phone - assuming you have one - doesn't support mobile tickets, you ain't going to any more games. Bloody madness, wish I'd known that before I renewed my membership, wouldn't have bothered. As per, Premiership club, Conference league ticket office.

Edited by steveherbe

31 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

Just spoke to the TO. After the Brentford game, they will NOT be issuing any tickets other than Mobile. No print at home, and no physical ticket posted! So if  your phone - assuming you have one - doesn't support mobile tickets, you ain't going to any more games. Bloody madness, wish I'd known that before I renewed my membership, wouldn't have bothered. As per, Premiership club, Conference league ticket office.

At some point those around Top need to just tell him he is wrong on this. They don’t want it, fans don’t want it, seemingly just him from what is going around.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

Shambles. 

4 hours ago, steveherbe said:

Just sent this to [email protected] Be intersting to see how they reply.

I've just spoken to the Ticket Office, who informed me that after the Brentford home game, they will only be issuing Mobile tickets, ie no print at home or posted tickets.

I think what they're doing is absolutely disgraceful.

I've sent a couple of Emails politely explaining why I think it's fine to offer it, but not make it compulsory.

As of yet, they haven't even had the decency to acknowledge receipt of the Email(s) ... let alone, address any of the points I made.

1 hour ago, worth_the_wait said:

I think what they're doing is absolutely disgraceful.

I've sent a couple of Emails politely explaining why I think it's fine to offer it, but not make it compulsory.

As of yet, they haven't even had the decency to acknowledge receipt of the Email(s) ... let alone, address any of the points I made.

I've had a response, and am having a meeting with the club before the game Sunday. Will update with the outcome.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, steveherbe said:

I've had a response, and am having a meeting with the club before the game Sunday. Will update with the outcome.

Evening mate.

Can you also explain its not possible without resetting a minors phone to add Google wallet. I raised this with Jim via email and got told its fine just pass your phone to you lad and crack on. Having once been left outside the stadium and my lad being inside. I find that a unacceptable answer. 

Also I do have friends and family and my boy often walks to the ground with a relative independently from me.  Whilst I accept there will be several c u next Tuesday's on the Internet and this forum that have some smart Alec answer. Football should be accessible to everyone and barriers to entry should not be considered acceptable.

I know from FFC meetings the club will say its environmentally friendly and moving with the times. Just get over it. You print 20000 clappers every week. Plus they have the audacity to charge 1.50 for doing nothing. At least let people use a piece of their own paper for 1.50 lol

Edited by Bayfox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Evening mate.

Can you also explain its not possible without resetting a minors phone to add Google wallet. I raised this with Jim via email and got told its fine just pass your phone to you lad and crack on. Having once been left outside the stadium and my lad being inside. I find that a unacceptable answer. 

Also I do have friends and family and my boy often walks to the ground with a relative independently from me.  Whilst I accept there will be several c u next Tuesday's on the Internet and this forum that have some smart Alec answer. Football should be accessible to everyone and barriers to entry should not be considered acceptable.

I know from FFC meetings the club will say its environmentally friendly and moving with the times. Just get over it. You print 20000 clappers every week. Plus they have the audacity to charge 1.50 for doing nothing. At least let people use a piece of their own paper for 1.50 lol

Points noted mate, and will be raised. Tom got the same answer regarding having my ticket on his phone. We often don't go in together, so that won't work. Will report back on what they say.

• Like 1

Guest Fox-66

I got an email this afternoon from the club with a link to download my ST to the Wallet on my iPhone which quick and easy. All good. :appl:

I’ve gone through all my emails and junk folder and the only email received is this afternoon, as per screenshot - no links, no instructions???

I’ve had a look on the news section of the website and there are videos there about using the new mobile ticketing on an android device… but not for iPhones which is roughly half the mobile market.

Any tips? Wish I’d opted for the season card reading the previous comments :thumbdown:

B3C1BAAE-6FDF-48C7-9B74-69A80091F9DD.jpeg

4 hours ago, LibertyFox said:

I’ve gone through all my emails and junk folder and the only email received is this afternoon, as per screenshot - no links, no instructions???

I’ve had a look on the news section of the website and there are videos there about using the new mobile ticketing on an android device… but not for iPhones which is roughly half the mobile market.

Any tips? Wish I’d opted for the season card reading the previous comments :thumbdown:

B3C1BAAE-6FDF-48C7-9B74-69A80091F9DD.jpeg

I got exactly the same…. My daughters (sent to my email address was fine)

it’s nothing to do with Apple IOS, I added my daughters to my apple wallet in 2 seconds flat…. There appears to be a glitch on some accounts ?  Glad I’m not the only one 

Any clue what to do?  I just emailed the club