Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Giving season ticket to a friend for a game.

8 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Apologies in advance as this is bound to have been covered in previous threads but I'm away for the Southampton game and prior to this season I would have given my season ticket to a friend. Is this still possible with the ticketless version and if so how? 

This is what I gort from the Club prior to opting for the mobile ticket.

"Thank you for your emailing LCFC Help.

Should you be unable to attend a fixture, you can contact the club and we can cancel the ticket on your devise and resend to a family member on theirs or leave a ticket for them.

Supporters should advise the club if they are unable to attend a fixture, so we can keep track of who is in each seat,  So the change can be made at this stage. "

9 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Apologies in advance as this is bound to have been covered in previous threads but I'm away for the Southampton game and prior to this season I would have given my season ticket to a friend. Is this still possible with the ticketless version and if so how? 

just get them to get google wallet and log into your account. Probably easier that what the club are suggesting 

Just now, goose2010 said:

just get them to get google wallet and log into your account. Probably easier that what the club are suggesting 

Not sure that was possible with season ticket was it.

Pretty sure it was an attachment and once downloaded it disappeared.

This is part of the reason I wanted a physical card still. 

The club hate the idea of people passing tickets around. They really love to hide behind the PL line that tickets are non transferable.

There's a security policy to stop you taking a screenshot of the mobile ticket. However, if you take a picture of your QR code on another phone and share that image then it will work on a different device.

I tried it at Brentford using my old man's phone and it worked fine. Straight in.