Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I know this is a long shot but I have found a credit card with name R Canham. Found opposite Fullhurst College on Fosse Rd South after the match. 

 

Might not even have been a fan but thought I'd try on here on the off chance...

 

Edited by Collymore
Posted
2 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Think it’s mine. Can you just DM me the full card number, expiry date and security code so I make sure it’s the right one. 

Please provide your date of birth and address as well so we can verify your details,

 

Just checking your card details now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...