Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
indierich06

Driving Test

4 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I was 17, badly badly hungover and got 13 minors when I passed. Best driver by some distance on the roads now though. Good luck, relax, no need to be anxious 

How do you know this? What are you basing your judgement on? Who are you comparing yourself with, a police class 1 pursuit driver, maybe?

• Haha 1

Passed second time in 2004, absolutely shitting bricks on first attempt failed on loads of things, mirrors on reversing round the corner, went on the wrong side of the road at a junction (thought it was a one way street), messed up the hill start - ridiculous in an automatic, knew I'd failed so wasn't really disappointed!

Had the same examiner second time and she gave me a pass, talked the whole way through and it was easy, no nerves at all I guess the first attempt had me well prepared!

Not sure what the test is like these days maneuvers were bay parking, parallel parking and reversing round a corner?

Edited by Tuna

Failed my first couple, hardly any minors just a couple of stupid errors close to the Pork Pie Roundabout.

Had a woman examiner on the third test and she was verging on the examiner from The Inbetweeners. Asking me when and where I go out in town, if I live with my girlfriend etc. Finished the test with a reverse park and did possibly the worst one I've ever done and she passed me.