Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ajax Treesdown

Levein to Real Madrid

a friend of mine who is a real madrid fan and has been over to spain during the weekend and has told me that levein is being talked about as a replacement for wanderley luxemburgo.

i know levein is scottish and knows f**k all about the primera league but he did an amazing job at hearts, and to me that sounds genuine. i can't really see far more appropriate candidates.

what do you think?

:D

a friend of mine who is a real madrid fan and has been over to spain during the weekend and has told me that levein is being talked about as a replacement for wanderley luxemburgo.

i know levein is scottish and knows f**k all about the primera league but he did an amazing job at hearts, and to me that sounds genuine. i can't really see far more appropriate candidates.

what do you think?

:D

haha!! quality lol

i've heard CL is off to ............... i heard that when ........ goes i heard the from a fan of ............ in my local spar

cut and paste the above and fill in the blanks

personally i think its grantham town and lee glover

Ok people lets chill now - good will to all men and all that :D

Yea i agree JWAD has took a bit of a battering, they need to regroup to gain confidence.

For all you JWAD members, do you know if he knows what you have set up??

Oh really! I must apologise for making amusement you tit.

Scowy???........look for Coventrys results do you?

If you call that amusement, then you should try a little harder.

It may be difficult to believe, but not everyone on Foxestalk is a teenager. :o

Oh really! I must apologise for making amusement you tit.

Scowy???........look for Coventrys results do you?

You dont know WHAT you are dealing with! :laugh:

Yea i agree JWAD has took a bit of a battering, they need to regroup to gain confidence.

For all you JWAD members, do you know if he knows what you have set up??

Hey we are doing fine thanks the Jasemeister will be getting some first team action and come back bigger and better. As for him knowing I think Jason Hullcox emailed the club to inform about the impending JWAD © at Derby so he may know

Archived