Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
An Away Move

Norwich Away

1 hour ago, worth_the_wait said:

I reckon there are 173 left in block F and 33 left in block G at the moment.  (total just over 200).

Bear in mind, even if it "sells out" the club often put back some reserved tickets later on.

Mate I was sweating there when the above poster said 50 lol Happy with 200, my Sunday will be a lot less stressful now.. 

3 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Just over 100 left, think there should be some left for tomorrow morning but will be a get in early job.

Apologies as ill be a first time buyer online with my membership, do you mean early as in 9am office hours or will it be straight after midnight? 

43 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Apologies as ill be a first time buyer online with my membership, do you mean early as in 9am office hours or will it be straight after midnight? 

No mate, all online tickets go on sale dead on 8am and over the phone at 9am.. although by 9am they would have sold.. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, JoachimWasMyHero said:

Tell a lie, block H just been opened, another 400 on sale 

Great stuff.. 

So fox travel coach virgin here, I usually drive but I’m on my own for this as my mates let me down so probably be cheaper than fuel for one. Booked coach for the first time.. I assume you can park around the kp? 

18 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Great stuff.. 

So fox travel coach virgin here, I usually drive but I’m on my own for this as my mates let me down so probably be cheaper than fuel for one. Booked coach for the first time.. I assume you can park around the kp? 

Been a while for me personally but yes, they always used to let you park in the car park opposite the king power and I doubt it’s any different now.

Im also looking at coach travel for this, does anyone know of anything other than FT or Austen Clark

1 hour ago, lcfcben76 said:

Been a while for me personally but yes, they always used to let you park in the car park opposite the king power and I doubt it’s any different now.

Im also looking at coach travel for this, does anyone know of anything other than FT or Austen Clark

Ausden Clark I think are pretty decent. Wouldn't be going on Fox Travel.

Where are you based? There are a few supporters groups in the area that runc coach travel (e.g. Hinckley, Coalville etc.).

7 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Wonder if we have been given a larger allocation 

Difficult to say, as the LCFC ticket website no longer gives summary seats counts any more!

Block H was opened up at the start, and approx 200 seats nearest G block were sold.   I suspect they were just leaving the other 400 free in case we didn't sell many.

At a guess, I would say we haven't received any more than the 2,022 tickets they said at the beginning.    Don't forget the Norwich pretty much sell out every home game.

1 hour ago, worth_the_wait said:

Difficult to say, as the LCFC ticket website no longer gives summary seats counts any more!

Block H was opened up at the start, and approx 200 seats nearest G block were sold.   I suspect they were just leaving the other 400 free in case we didn't sell many.

At a guess, I would say we haven't received any more than the 2,022 tickets they said at the beginning.    Don't forget the Norwich pretty much sell out every home game.

In the PL they gave more because they had to, so they probably give the minimum now. Looks like the smaller allocation is 1,600 so I reckon that was the initial batch then they added the other 400 seats that were available to the club. Which adds up.