Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darth Fox

Any NFL fans in foxestalk?

Denver will win it, they will win tonight and then smash the seaharks

I hope you guys didn't put your money where your mouth was..Go Seachickens!! I had a decent little bet that paid off rather nicely. Alexander turns out to be not a half bad little running back..and the MVP!

I hope you guys didn't put your money where your mouth was..Go Seachickens!! I had a decent little bet that paid off rather nicely. Alexander turns out to be not a half bad little running back..and the MVP!

I'm glad my prediction has come true. But sorry, Mike. I still favour the Steelers, although by a small margin only.

In any case, it's going to be one heck of an intriguing Superbowl XL.

XL for extra large, with Bettis playing his final game in his hometown Detroit.

Superbowl XL, Detroit

Sunday, February 5

11:30 p.m. on Sky Sports -- Pittsburgh Steelers (14-5) vs. Seattle Seahawks (15-3)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pittsburgh won 34-17 in Denver to win the AFC Championship and to reach the Superbowl.

Seattle defeated the Carolina Panthers 34-14, to gain their first Superbowl berth in their history.

Archived