Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

Either dublin or craig has got to go

Alan Maybury is a right back, always has been always will be.

Craig Levein has made it quite clear Sheehan isnt't going to play ( god only knows why ) so forget that idea completley.

Johanson is our most experinced leader? Explain to me how, a few games for Blackburn and a reserve bench warmer at Bayern, who is now at the age of 25 does not make him a leader.

Maybury has potential in CM to cheif the team, not at LB, where he sees the "cheifs", not leading.

Ok, i`ll take everything craig says as gospel :rolleyes:

You stated yourself his higher class experience, plus his youthfull and experienced age group, but you didnt mention his ability to defend. In terms of our defensive players, in a defender role, he is our best leader.

yeh mcarthy has them things, but all i am saying is their first header goal seriously that was a pretty imense looking goal from where i was sat, maybe i should of looked harder, but ok maybe i am wrong! i would put mcarthy at CB any day but lets not forget he was suspended, dion tryed the best he could!

Also their is a reason for this, the "fantastic CB" that is Patrick Mcarthy decided to throw a hissy fit during the Leeds match and got himself suspended.

But we're all for passion at this club aren't we.

before we go slating Dublin maybe some of us should back track and recall the reason he was playing in the first place.

Also their is a reason for this, the "fantastic CB" that is Patrick Mcarthy decided to throw a hissy fit during the Leeds match and got himself suspended.

But we're all for passion at this club aren't we.

before we go slating Dublin maybe some of us should back track and recall the reason he was playing in the first place.

is that a dig at me?

yeh mcarthy has them things, but all i am saying is their first header goal seriously that was a pretty imense looking goal from where i was sat, maybe i should of looked harder, but ok maybe i am wrong! i would put mcarthy at CB any day but lets not forget he was suspended, dion tryed the best he could!

You're dead right about the goal. Had Dublin gone walkabout he could be criticised but he was marking tight as he could and John Terry could have conceded that goal. It was a cracking header, same as the one that followed.

The fault was in not preventing the crosses, Sylla's contribution being particularly woeful.

Also, it wasn't all Dion's fault. The side as a whole let themselves down as I've pointed out in earlier posts. We stopped pressing, we didn't pick up the men, the full backs in particular gave the wide players too much space and quality balls in (due to a lack of closing down) gave us problems.

As I've said before, if your latest scapegoat is Dublin, fair enough. But when he's gone, who will you then blame? Because its not just his fault.

The most important reason why we lost, was we didnt head the ball first when they scored 2 and 3.

Sylla should not have let their winger go past, stearman should`ve been their in support, but the eventual 3rd goal came from a cross near the touchline, we should meet that cross FIRST.

You're dead right about the goal. Had Dublin gone walkabout he could be criticised but he was marking tight as he could and John Terry could have conceded that goal. It was a cracking header, same as the one that followed.

The fault was in not preventing the crosses, Sylla's contribution being particularly woeful.

thanks!! knew i was right! hehe!! does that lush dude never not moan?

Exactly.

I've made the point several times, but it's obviously fashionable amongst the less intelligent to simply blame Dublin.

Maybury has potential in CM to cheif the team, not at LB, where he sees the "cheifs", not leading.

Ok, i`ll take everything craig says as gospel :rolleyes:

You stated yourself his higher class experience, plus his youthfull and experienced age group, but you didnt mention his ability to defend. In terms of our defensive players, in a defender role, he is our best leader.

no he hasn't its like saying Gary Neville has the abilty to replace Roy Keane, Alan Maybury has played full back for going on 9 years, its what he knows and its where he plays. Just because you think he looks like a player who could doesn't mean he actually can.

I think you'd better seeing as he makes the descions. You can bitch as much as you want, I have too, but CL wont play him and I think its time to get over it till the next time we see his name of the team sheet.

Higher class experince, no I remember describing him as a bench warmer for FC Bayern Reseves, as well as a fringe player @ blackburn. he hasnt played first team as much as most people in his age bracket, his defensive qualites? what are they? the ones that led most people to call for him being dropped at CB? the ones that caused Levein to come out and publicly slate him, or would they be the qualties that failed to get him in the team ahead of Dublin.

Go easy, I think youve had to much to drink.

Just remember ur opinion is worst sweet FA beacuse you don't make 3 1/2 hour round trip every weekend :blink:

Oh yeah, I remember now. I don't travel enough so therefore I'm an idiot... sorry mate, i forgot it because it's B U L L S H I T.

:P

Long live TPH, the long distance 'from home' supporter who'll argue nonetheless! :P

does that lush dude never not moan

Absolutely, but his best isnt good enough, we now know that.

Tell you what, a min before their second, i was praising craig and the lads, i even had a nice word about dubs. I moan because i care, sorry :(

manwell:

"before we go slating Dublin maybe some of us should back track and recall the reason he was playing in the first place"

Because craig said dubs was the best header of the ball we`d got :rolleyes: craig learnt about hume n elvis, maybe he`ll do so with deep freeze mark 2 :D

Please

Richard Stearmen is the player playing right back that would be a defensive postion, Momo Sylla is playing right wing a offensive postion, just bring it upon urslef to critise someone under 20.

Not that I though Sylla played at all well going foward tonight, I would infact say he was the worst attacking player on the picth.

agreed about the headers they were unstoppable. The placement of the first was fantastic as was the power of the second.

no he hasn't its like saying Gary Neville has the abilty to replace Roy Keane, Alan Maybury has played full back for going on 9 years, its what he knows and its where he plays. Just because you think he looks like a player who could doesn't mean he actually can.

I think you'd better seeing as he makes the descions. You can bitch as much as you want, I have too, but CL wont play him and I think its time to get over it till the next time we see his name of the team sheet.

Higher class experince, no I remember describing him as a bench warmer for FC Bayern Reseves, as well as a fringe player @ blackburn. he hasnt played first team as much as most people in his age bracket, his defensive qualites? what are they? the ones that led most people to call for him being dropped at CB? the ones that caused Levein to come out and publicly slate him, or would they be the qualties that failed to get him in the team ahead of Dublin.

Who decided after years playing CB, that dubs could play up front...you just pigeon hole a player. Look at his footballing atributes mate.

CL though deep freeze was our best striker, then after many a disapointed fan cry, hume and elvis are now our striker pairing, so i dont have to take his decisions.

Bench warming for champions league bayern reserves, is serious championship quality. He played regular for rovers. Hes never been called for dropping at CB, LB yes, but not CB, your just drunk :thumbup: CL publicly slated him for playing LB. craig now KNOWS, that johanson is better equiped than dubs. I have this theory that craig is trying to "use up" dubs before his retirement.

jog on you sigh, jog on.

you tryin to mug me off you sigh?

stoke had a touch there son.

i'll bring my tools to the job, and we'll smash the granny out of a couple of birds.

then some forrest fans will get served up

Who's with me?

Who decided after years playing CB, that dubs could play up front...you just pigeon hole a player. Look at his footballing atributes mate.

CL though deep freeze was our best striker, then after many a disapointed fan cry, hume and elvis are now our striker pairing, so i dont have to take his decisions.

Bench warming for champions league bayern reserves, is serious championship quality. He played regular for rovers. Hes never been called for dropping at CB, LB yes, but not CB, your just drunk :thumbup: CL publicly slated him for playing LB. craig now KNOWS, that johanson is better equiped than dubs. I have this theory that craig is trying to "use up" dubs before his retirement.

Conspiricy theroies, nice.

so then a player on the bench for Artmeida Brastislava would be serious championship quality, Bayern have not been a serious team for in that competition for quite awhile.

played regularely? again if you knew anything about football....

please, as I have said before did you watch him agaisnt Sheff U, even against Stoke @ home he was the week link at CB, he is not that good, try praising player who deserve, like Joey

Translation

jog on you sigh, jog on. = on your way your boring me, on your way.

you tryin to mug me off you sigh? =is this some sort of scam, your boring me.

stoke had a touch there son = stoke had some fortune there mate

i'll bring my tools to the job, and we'll smash the granny out of a couple of birds. = i'll bring my cocaine to the pub, and we'll make love to some pretty ladies

then some forrest fans will get served up = then we'll kick the shit out of some forrest fans

Who's with me?

Archived