Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

Either dublin or craig has got to go

When I'm treated unfairly, I tend not to forget it.

Still, I sense you don't like it being brought up.. so I apologise.. I've had a few beers.

Forgive me.

:P

No problem, you don't need me to tell you u u aren't the one annoying me.

all you need to do is look at the bottom of the page and see the name Lush.

The football factory you plank.

Im with ya bluearmy5, dont hold much hope for these lightweights.

Yeah, you know it all Lush.

Can't believe you were overlooked when LCFC were looking for a manager last year. Shocking.

Also, thanks for calling me a plank, from an idiot like you, I actually take that as a compliment.

so then a player on the bench for Artmeida Brastislava would be serious championship quality, Bayern have not been a serious team for in that competition for quite awhile.

You really know how to talk bollux :D where were you when nisse was bench warming, think hard, think hard.

The football factory you plank.

Im with ya bluearmy5, dont hold much hope for these lightweights.

I hope you going to sit down when your kicking the shit out of the forest fans, otherwise you may fall and trip!

Seriously you violent standing evil fans

you wreck it all for those of us who like to sit on our hands.

I hope you going to sit down when your kicking the shit out of the forest fans, otherwise you may fall and trip!

Seriously you violent standing evil fans

you wreck it all for those of us who like to sit on our hands.

jog on you sigh or you'll be served up

You really know how to talk bollux :D where were you when nisse was bench warming, think hard, think hard.

More then likley in the double decker watching real CB's like Matty Elliot or Gerry Taggert. I'll note the fact that you only decided to comment on one part of my post, and assume the reason is you have no arguement for the rest of it.

More then likley in the double decker watching real CB's like Matty Elliot or Gerry Taggert. I'll note the fact that you only decided to comment on one part of my post, and assume the reason is you have no arguement for the rest of it.

edited by manwell :thumbup:

When nisse was bench warming, bayern were doing rather nicely, having just lost to manyoo in the CL final.

Im not replying to nonsense. Did you reply to me? ;)

When nisse was bench warming, bayern were doing rather nicely, having just lost to manyoo in the CL final.

Im not replying to nonsense. Did you reply to me? ;)

I'll think you'l find he was more then likely in the accademy then, and was bench warming two years later, when they were really poor.

and yes I did.

Bayern did not get rid of him becaus he was CL qualtiy

Blackburn did not get rid of him for very little money because he was PL quality

CL has not played Dublin instead of him because he is LCFC best defender.

24 hours on and you speak the lingo.

Why not get a football video and come back tomorrow when you've learnt something.

i was only messin you mug. :huh:

i don't speak the "lingo", i never will, i was just amusing myself.

jog on you sigh :)

CL played dubs because CL thought he was better, now he and we know better.

Goodnight manwell.

Not that it makes a differnce because they should both be dropped for the next game any way. Dublin should be retiring next season and shouldnt even be mentioned in the same breath as Joahnson if the lad had anything about him, which is the point ive been trying to make.

No Martin it hasn't escaped my attnetion, Joey looks rather good this season and doesn't deserve to be slated, and if he carriers on as he's playing for a awhile I see no reason why he can't be rated as a 3m player again. He's had a bad time of it in England espically at Villa but I think he's adjusting now and he could prove to be a very good player.

Not that it makes a differnce because they should both be dropped for the next game any way. Dublin should be retiring next season and shouldnt even be mentioned in the same breath as Joahnson if the lad had anything about him, which is the point ive been trying to make.

So who would you play at CB, gerrbrand and....? The point is, dublin was marking sidbie for their 2nd, and should`ve done better, 2-2. When the ball was played in the box for stokes 3rd, the first person it went by, was dublin. The guy is our "best" header of the ball, hes supposed to have the most experience, and he failed to defend with both.

So who would you play at CB, gerrbrand and....? The point is, dublin was marking sidbie for their 2nd, and should`ve done better, 2-2. When the ball was played in the box for stokes 3rd, the first person it went by, was dublin. The guy is our "best" header of the ball, hes supposed to have the most experience, and he failed to defend with both.

a) Dublin.

But if he continues to be iffy I'd start to think about Stearman.

a, im betting crewe to win ;)

"if he continues to be iffy"....hes already iffy, he cost us 3 pts less than 24 hours ago :(

to loose to crewe whilst at home is the ultimate embarresment at the moment.

though having said that we did loose to rotheram last season on boxing day to give them their first away win.

a, im betting crewe to win ;)

"if he continues to be iffy"....hes already iffy, he cost us 3 pts less than 24 hours ago :(

If Levein picks the team I've chosen I'll happily have a friendly bet that City win.

I've already said, the only way to neutralise quality aerial attackers is to cut out the crosses - their source of supply.

That is bottom of the ladder, basic, coaching. Preliminary badge I'm talking about (or whatever they call it now).

My opinion and all of you won't agree with me but never mind.

I'm entitled to my opinion am i not?

But Richard Stearman was just as iffy as dion dublin Last night and i feel he's been quite iffy for a while Derby away leeds away and stoke away stand out for me.

He's fine on the ball but when players run at him he panics and always struggles to win a ball with a well timed tackle. Dublin is rubbish i agree. The sooner we find a left back the better then our back line could be

Maybury McCarthy Gerrbrand New signing in January (Quality player lol)

With the million we get from wigan in the summer please sign Smith craig. Not his best game last night and i think stoke closed him down well and knew of his Danger. He's a special talent.

On the other hand i didn't realise momo was playing until about the 75th minute

Last 3 games

Scored 7 conceeded 7

Hume and hammond are the way forward. It's weird though one minute we can't score but rarely conceed then we start scoring and conceed loads we need to have them both sorted at the same time until we become chelsea and can score 7 and conceed 6

if the score is 7-6 i would be happy. but 3-2 at stoke when we were 2-1 up is unacceptable. stoke were shit i watched the game this morning, we outplayed them, had the better chances (Hume and Smith and especially Joeys crossbar breaker) but were extremely unlucky. but these things happen in football. Dublin was poor but i cant see CL playing Nils against Crewe and we should smash them on recent form, but we are about due a beating at home im sorry to say. hope im wrong though.

I said that offering Dublin a new contract was a mistake and that he'd be the reason for bringing CL down. Sadly it would appear that is going to be the case.

Dion Dublin needs to be ditched as soon as possible, he is hopeless and will have made approximately a million quid off us by the end of the season and what have we had in return? He is a sick joke and it beggars belief people still back him, what does he do that warrants such high regard?

Archived