Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RYM

Union FS - Appreciation post

You guys made my daughters day last weekend , She was so excited to see the Tifo 

My lad is utterly amazed.that you guys planned all this yourselves and did all the hard work

Lifelong fan and proud that this is my club and you lads made me feel so much prouder 

Well done 

True Club legends 

• Like 2

I implore anyone and everyone with even a vague notion of joining in singing and cheering the boys on to relocate towards the singing section and help them kick on and grow even more. 

I really want to get a season ticket in that area asap but for personal work reasons can't for another season or 2 at least - I will be trying to move there as soon as I finish working at my current job in around 18 months (work 3 out of 4 Saturdays currently etc etc) 

collectively I genuinely believe we must buy into the UFS project and help it grow 

outstanding work UFS 🙌👏👏👏👏👏

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

I implore anyone and everyone with even a vague notion of joining in singing and cheering the boys on to relocate towards the singing section and help them kick on and grow even more. 

I really want to get a season ticket in that area asap but for personal work reasons can't for another season or 2 at least - I will be trying to move there as soon as I finish working at my current job in around 18 months (work 3 out of 4 Saturdays currently etc etc) 

collectively I genuinely believe we must buy into the UFS project and help it grow 

outstanding work UFS 🙌👏👏👏👏👏

I’ve said many times I think this season was a breakthrough for UFS and the rest of the fanbase, could well see a significant increase in numbers to that area. 

• Like 3