Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RYM

Union FS - Appreciation post

Sit down the front ahead of them. Brilliant group of people who make the atmosphere what it is. 
if anyone from the group is reading though….how come one of you is often in a suit?  He wasn’t today btw and was down the front with the banner 

With the expanding topic, could UFS raise the topic of at least getting the few rows in front of the section included in the section? Would make it a tad bit better having the whole sk1 standing rather than 10 rows at the beginning not

• Like 2

Support the team phenomenally well. Communications are direct, to the point and make their views very clear and which I have 100% agreed with so far. Don’t get involved with some of our numb skull fans and have to put up with little hitlers at the club. I doff my cap to them. We could just do with there being more of them 

• Like 1

I've always been a fan of the group because the alternative is nothing - no one else is actively trying to improve the atmosphere but From the outside looking in it doesn't seem like union fs have always had a brilliant relationship with the rest of the fan base I have noticed piss taking and sometimes outwards hostility towards you both home and away and online through the years but this year seems like a massive break through and it seems like you have the backing and support of big majority of the fans now which can only help you continue to achieve your aims. It also seems like Enzo is a Big fan too so you have never been more powerful.

Sk1 deserved the players celebrating there for a long time. The rest of the ground needs to step up it's game too.

The attempt at creating atmosphere has been excellent and I hope participation continues to grow. I think a few relatively short catchy quick songs might get more of the ground involved more often.

Keep it up. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RYM said:

I'm 47, I'm not your target market at all but my boys are and EVERY SINGLE TIME we sing WYS together I look at my lads and I have tears in my eyes.

That's because the version at the KP before matches is really quite depressing!

...anyway    FANTASTIC job on the Tifo yesterday, and as always.

JV9 will look back on that, and see something that his money cannot buy- I am certain, he would have been made to feel SPECIAL.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/emotional-goodbyes-full-time-reaction-9264993

The club-made montage of the success this season on the big screen set the tempo before Union FS's spectacular tribute to Jamie Vardy pre-kick-off was a touching bonus to the afternoon. '190 thank yous will never be enough. Jamie Vardy, Leicester's greatest' read the banners across the East stand and Kop stand alongside an image of the striker.

The fan group have are renowned for producing top-tier pre-match tifos and they said before today that this one would be the biggest and best yet. Stretching across two stands, the full image is one that will stay in the memory of the fanbase for years and years.

• Like 2

For every person who hurls abuse during the Tifo displays, hopefully the group can take solace in the amount that do support them. This thread for example shows that.

• Like 2

I don't know any of the guys and have no involvement, but I really enjoy what they do and have been funding  (albeit small amounts) from day one.

Total respect to them for getting off their backsides and doing something positive for the club, when it's much easier to moan and do nothing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2