Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
werestandingup_weresittingdown

Travelling to germany '06

Hi all, new to the forum. been reading posts for a few months now, pretty much every day so i thought its about time i put my views into the hat!!!

1st of all, wondered whether anyone from here was travelling to germany next summer????? i along with my scouse mate have already booked our flights and have entered the lottery that is the england ticket allocation!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Where did you find your accomodation sparky?

i looked at towns/cities outside of frankfurt and found a town called traben -trarback which is 70 miles from frankfurt and close to frankfurt hahn airport where i am flying to , so i wrote a e mail to traben trarbach tourist board who sent me more details . if u need any help mate send me a pm

How are you going to be travelling to the games sparky? rent a car?

no mate , buses and trains are reasnabley priced so ill just use those. im in between 3 world cup cities in frankfurt , kaiserslauten and colonge so ill be doing a fair bit of traveling

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I shall be travelling to Germany in 2006 - Unless there's a late change of plans

Nothing to do with football though - I'll be going to the Microsoft OPK Fest in Munich :ph34r:

OK - I won't be going to Germany after all - The event has been moved to Nice in the South of France

• 2 weeks later...

Archived