Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
werestandingup_weresittingdown

1st post and general view on LCFC situation

dublin is utter shoite mate. anyone with a bit of pace or skill can run rings around him these days.

answer this... would any prem side or top 6 championship side put dublin in their team??????

if no, then neither should we

when you get your photos back from holiday, do you get the negatives and hold them up to a candle to see the good times???? Well I don't, when i've been on holiday with Dublin, I always get A4 prints and frame them!

dublin is utter shoite mate. anyone with a bit of pace or skill can run rings around him these days.

answer this... would any prem side or top 6 championship side put dublin in their team??????

So how did we hold Bolton to 0-0 then (BET)?? wake up and smell the coffee mate. not coffee mate the whitner but, coffee....mate!

terrible mate. you have no actual valid argument for dublin. id rather have kisnorbo at centre half than dublin!!!

as for holding bolton to 0-0 for 90mins, i wasnt aware that ol' dion single handedly held them at bay for all that time. shame he couldnt do the same at stoke then hey?? :thumbup:

:nono:

terrible mate. you have no actual valid argument for dublin. id rather have kisnorbo at centre half than dublin!!!

as for holding bolton to 0-0 for 90mins, i wasnt aware that ol' dion single handedly held them at bay for all that time. shame he couldnt do the same at stoke then hey?? :thumbup:

I do admit he wasn't at his best against Stoke, but he was awsome against Bolton.

evidantly yes, Villa he was good enough at premiership level for Villa just a few years ago remember..

evidantly yes, Villa he was good enough at premiership level for Villa just a few years ago remember..

As we are talking about today and not a few years ago, don't you mean no?

Archived